Getting Ghosted As HTN is crazy

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
Guys maybe im just low iq when it comes to dating but, a girl will sometimes say she is really into me but then she just stops talking, obviously the normal thing to do is to do the same but like is she testing me or like, assuming she actually likes me why tf would she ghost me

besides the "she got other guys in her dms" what are actual reasons for this tho

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Darkeningstar
Guys maybe im just low iq when it comes to dating but, a girl will sometimes say she is really into me but then she just stops talking, obviously the normal thing to do is to do the same but like is she testing me or like, assuming she actually likes me why tf would she ghost me

besides the "she got other guys in her dms" what are actual reasons for this tho
'Tism, but is a common female behavior

YOU ARE A FUCKINGGGG NIGGGERRRR BROOOO A LOPSIDED DISGRACE OF A POO POO

HTN facially?
Minimum high mtn id say, i wouldnt compare myself to regular mtns, niggas on this forum not long ago were calling barron trump chad

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
ur prob ugly

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER
IMG 4871

No….

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
You aren’t a htn bhai

ur prob ugly
No she said im extremely handsome and shes the one thats clingy just randomly stopped responding and it was when i made fun of her, maybe thats what it is

bad bait attempt get the fuck out of my threads you broke shitskin with 20k+ posts

No she said im extremely handsome and shes the one thats clingy just randomly stopped responding and it was when i made fun of her, maybe thats what it is

bad bait attempt get the fuck out of my threads you broke shitskin with 20k+ posts
lmao bro got mad

And you got hurt because what I said is true I see.

Get. The. Fuck. Out.
who got hurt? i know i'm not a shitskin which is why i don't have to add it on my profile

don’t worry bhai this happens to me too sometimes, best not to care bc u can easily replace

who got hurt? i know i'm not a shitskin which is why i don't have to add it on my profile
20k+ rotter still bumping my thread with bait won't leave.

Get Out and Kill Yourself, no one actually cares about you.

20k+ rotter still bumping my thread with bait won't leave.

Get Out and Kill Yourself, no one actually cares about you.
nigga u joined 3 months ago and are at 9k, you are quite literally also a rotter

nigga u joined 3 months ago and are at 9k, you are quite literally also a rotter
I can bet you 100 dollars right now that Ill leave right fucking now forever and youll be the rotter, deal or too broke?