getting girls as a non chad is so difficult

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
this shit is so tedious. I can’t even be bothered to pursue women anymore

tbh i only use yubo but that’s because approaching IRL i just know it will be even more brutal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, crosshold and Deleted member 1476
just having to be charismatic throw in some jestermaxxing just for the POSSIBILITY of her giving a number or wanting to meet up is highly discouraging. pretty sure it's social circle or bust these days

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, turkproducer, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
this shit is so tedious. I can’t even be bothered to pursue women anymore

tbh i only use tinder but that’s because approaching IRL i just know it will be even more brutal

Ngl i'm not a chad but its not that hard my bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
it really just isnt worth your pride as a man. im not gonna do a monkey dance to get some used up slut

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 1476 and turkproducer
Ngl i'm not a chad but its not that hard my bro
it’s not like i haven’t got women before

all i’m saying is women have so many fucking options that even the ones that message me first get bored before meeting me. it’s over

chad or death

just having to be charismatic throw in some jestermaxxing just for the POSSIBILITY of her giving a number or wanting to meet up is highly discouraging. pretty sure it's social circle or bust these days
holy shit this comment is 10/10. women will message you first and expect you to be their dancing monkey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 1476 and crosshold

all i’m saying is women have so many fucking options that even the ones that message me first get bored before meeting me. it’s over

bro you don't go slaying, you put in work for like 5-6 of them, and fuck these girls for your pleasure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
This thread give me an urge to brag... I wi stay shut for a while

you're either hyper nt with a social circle or going way below your own level then

I get all levels, 4's 8's 9's and i don't run no social circle game bro, you just use the same 5-6 over and over and when one dips on you you get another to replace that 1

bro you don't go slaying, you put in work for like 5-6 of them, and fuck these girls for your pleasure
Yeah much easier said than done mate lmfao
This thread give me an urge to brag... I wi stay shut for a while
lol i’m not incel my N count is actually good for my age.

but only 2 girls out of 11000 matches i’ve had sex with and only 1 from IRL it’s annoying

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

• JFL
Yeah much easier said than done mate lmfao

lol i’m not incel my N count is actually good for my age.

but only 2 girls out of 11000 matches i’ve had sex with and only 1 from IRL it’s annoying
My urge increased even more lol

I'm truthful bruh

You put in hard hard work for 5-6 and just stick to them
i used to be funny on text and actually have girls interested but the tedious and draining nature of it all made me stop wanting to put work in

plus i have problems getting hard and staying hard/cumming from sex

i don’t enjoy sex because i am circumcised too
My urge increased even more lol
ok i don’t really care how much you’ve slayed, you can tell me, it doesn’t bother me jfl

i used to be funny on text and actually have girls interested but the tedious and draining nature of it all made me stop wanting to put work in

plus i have problems getting hard and staying hard/cumming from sex

i don’t enjoy sex because i am circumcised too

ok i don’t really care how much you’ve slayed, you can tell me, it doesn’t bother me jfl

who wants to put in work bro, nobody, but you gotta do it, if you're not chad

who wants to put in work bro, nobody, but you gotta do it, if you're not chad
my face is not good enough to offset my 5’9 height

i look low class and too masc for girls my age (i am 17) maybe if i was tall it would work but i am manlet

my face is not good enough to offset my 5’9 height

i look low class and too masc for girls my age (i am 17) maybe if i was tall it would work but i am manlet
you got a pic?

try meeting as fast as possible and chatting as least as possible. girls love texting, but they get bored so quick. did this experiment couple of times.

• +1
try meeting as fast as possible and chatting as least as possible. girls love texting, but they get bored so quick. did this experiment couple of times.
i do but because i look low class turk they tell me they are “intimidated”

it sounds like cope but i think it’s true, like i know i am not good looking enough for them to get over the fact they feel scared but if i had my looks with morr high trust face i would probably meet more girls from online

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1140