Getting girls is easy

D

Deleted member 39692

Legend
unironically u just gotta go outside, which most of you dont do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, Luffymaxxing and Joe Rogancel
Not that easy I’m already nearing 1000 approaches, but I do get a lot of numbers

• +1
Reactions: Framemogger69, Deleted member 55631 and Matthias8272
Not that easy I’m already nearing 1000 approaches, but I do get a lot of numbers
I let them approach me tbh i rarely do the first move myself. Even when i dont want them to they do eventually

I let them approach me tbh i rarely do the first move myself. Even when i dont want them to they do eventually
You must be good looking for this to happen regularly. Most guys have to practice game to get women to approach

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Deleted member 55631
Never had pussy in my entire life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yvngbreadstick, Deleted member 39692 and Deleted member 30679
Never had pussy in my entire life
Screenshot 20240123 200458

Niggas be logging in your account and making threads and logging out innit

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, WishIwasChico and LancasteR
You must be good looking for this to happen regularly. Most guys have to practice game to get women to approach
U can do it even with no game. Whenever i do approach just keep it respectful and quick and straight to the point

U can do it even with no game. Whenever i do approach just keep it respectful and quick and straight to the point
Sounds good. I will make a thread detailing all my approaches unless I can film them via spy cam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631
Sounds good. I will make a thread detailing all my approaches unless I can film them via spy cam
i’d actually love to read that. I still feel nervous when i see a girl that i actually want to approach. A lot of times i justd dont if she doesnt make the move

i’d actually love to read that. I still feel nervous when i see a girl that i actually want to approach. A lot of times i justd dont if she doesnt make the move
Just do it tbh, I don’t even have approach anxiety anymore just a shit success rate rizzing females

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Just any girl or do you look for a certain kind of girl (race, lookslevel etc)?

Just any girl or do you look for a certain kind of girl (race, lookslevel etc)?
Any girl but I like latina girls like jenna ortega but I rarely see girls like her roaming about

I told you to bring the original nigga back who left in 2020.
Stop sharing the account you mofos
Na he’s gone I think maybe he’s married I’m taking over

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
hating women is more based

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
instagram is the easiest way

Have u gotten laid at least?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Deleted member 55631
Off cold approach no. Most I’ve gotten is a gf and a big booty black chick to grind on my dick
That’s progress. What is your face rating? height??