getting glasses at an early age made me discover the black pill

K

Klaas Vaaker

Bronze
I did not have any friend at this school I went to as a 6 year old. For this reason my parents transferred me to a different school. I decided to not wear my glasses to this new school and instantly made a lot of friend. Then when I went to high school I wore my glasses every now and then so I could actually see what the teacher was doing but noticed the way people treat me with a lot less respect when wearing glasses. Absolutely brutal. I was too stupid to take the black pill at this point and only took the glasses pill jfl.

Time to take the glasses pill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life, Debetro, flipper and 3 others
these days I only wear them when at home and otherwise im just blind af, im at around -2 in both eyes jfl

• +1
Reactions: goo25 and <6PSLcel
very relatable

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
Only chads can get away with wearing glasses. Even then it’s a falio.

Why not get contacts ?

Only chads can get away with wearing glasses. Even then it’s a falio.

Why not get contacts ?
I tried but they fuck up my eyes, stuffy gets really red and painfull and I look stoned, this wasn't really a complain post I just don't wear glasses or contacts and im fine with that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
I tried but they fuck up my eyes, stuffy gets really red and painfull and I look stoned, this wasn't really a complain post I just don't wear glasses or contacts and im fine with that.
But how can you drive then ?

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
I did not have any friend at this school I went to as a 6 year old. For this reason my parents transferred me to a different school. I decided to not wear my glasses to this new school and instantly made a lot of friend. Then when I went to high school I wore my glasses every now and then so I could actually see what the teacher was doing but noticed the way people treat me with a lot less respect when wearing glasses. Absolutely brutal. I was too stupid to take the black pill at this point and only took the glasses pill jfl.

Time to take the glasses pill.
im doing really well with girls in hs right now but i take my glasses off when i go to the schoolyard 😹

you need to use artificial tears