Getting health insurance to pay for surgeries?

bossman

bossman

Surgerymaxxer-in-progress
As a youngcel from the UK I have no clue how health insurance works, but there are certain private international health insurance plans that are supposed to cover maxillofacial surgeries as long as there is some kind of medical reason for it.

So why don’t surgerycels just pay a couple hundred dollars p/m for Private International Health Insurance and get Bimax for considerable less out of pocket?

I’m sure there’s some kind of catch but I would appreciate someone pointing it out for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
Ah... modern life. Are you educated? Getting a god-damn job is getting tough these days.

*Medical reasons*, blackpilled plastic surgeons are the only ones that perform surgeries like that for aesthetics but they aren’t publicly funded

As a youngcel from the UK I have no clue how health insurance works, but there are certain private international health insurance plans that are supposed to cover maxillofacial surgeries as long as there is some kind of medical reason for it.

So why don’t surgerycels just pay a couple hundred dollars p/m for Private International Health Insurance and get Bimax for considerable less out of pocket?

I’m sure there’s some kind of catch but I would appreciate someone pointing it out for me
Step 1: get in a car crash and destroy your lower third.

Step 2: get insurance to cover it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Staceymaxxing and Roquefort
Most maxillofacial surgeons that you can get funded by insurance dont give a rats ass about aesthetics

And not everyone has the medical reasons for it

Step 1: get in a car crash and destroy your lower third.

Step 2: get insurance to cover it
Nigga u aint gonna just destroy ur jaw if the accident is so serious that u get harmed as hard as this