Getting heightmogged on the daily at 6ft

D

Deleted member 4902

Iron
So I'm 6ft(183cm) barefoot and live in Southeastern Europe and I'm not overexaggerating when I say that I literally see at least 4/5 6'7'' giants everyday omw to school. Also most of the normie 16/17 yr olds are like atleast 6'1'':feelswah: and there's quite a lot of 6'3'' mfs just towering over my ass every single day. I was like 5'11'' at 14 and damn I forgot how good it feels to just stand there and be taller than a lot of the other kids. Nowdays I legit have to go to the most urban areas of the city to get a dopamine rush from mogging some random 50yr old boomer. Why the fuck am I not a 6'5'' ogre giant :ogre:.

P.S. Spam reacts to make me feel better :)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Deleted member 5522, Spartacus1- and 6 others
Your subhuman mind is playing games with you, your 5'10 getting height mogged by legit 6' chads like me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Feminineboi, Copemaxxing, nonserviam and 7 others

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4902
Someone post that "I'm 6ft and get heightmogged" meme please.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Danish_Retard, Warlow and 2 others
Ur not that tall, just another height coper

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4902
Your subhuman mind is playing games with you, your 5'10 getting height mogged by legit 6' chads like me
got me there bro

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 9391
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9391
That's normal at 6 feet. It's above average but it's not outlier tall. So of course you're going to see several people taller than you everyday.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Warlow, Danish_Retard and 3 others
@Hozay

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Hozay and Deleted member 4902
do you understand that 183cm barefoot is pretty tall you low iq motherfucker. That's 6'1-6'2 in shoes, you are probably 5'10, stop coping.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 4902 and Danish_Retard
So I'm 6ft(183cm) barefoot and live in Southeastern Europe and I'm not overexaggerating when I say that I literally see at least 4/5 6'7'' giants everyday omw to school. Also most of the normie 16/17 yr olds are like atleast 6'1'':feelswah: and there's quite a lot of 6'3'' mfs just towering over my ass every single day. I was like 5'11'' at 14 and damn I forgot how good it feels to just stand there and be taller than a lot of the other kids. Nowdays I legit have to go to the most urban areas of the city to get a dopamine rush from mogging some random 50yr old boomer. Why the fuck am I not a 6'5'' ogre giant :ogre:.

Looksmax your face duh, what's the point of complaining? If you feel insecure, train martial arts consistently and also get a strap🔫

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 4902
That's normal at 6 feet. It's above average but it's not outlier tall. So of course you're going to see several people taller than you everyday.
Its in the tall side of tall. I never felt like being 6' height was ever a problem.
OP is saying he regularly gets towered from people 6'7. Thats lies.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, PYT and Deleted member 4902
it could just be your eye level makes you think so

I heightmog everyone but sometimes it looks like me and the other person are the same height

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Feminineboi, Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 4902 and 1 other person

Water
Im 6'3 and half the foids at my highschool heightmog me

• +1
6'7 people are like 0.1% of human population, the chance you are regularly getting heightmogged by 6'7 guys is very low.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
5C95E6D8 EE32 496B AC76 8EAA77EF049F

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, PYT, Feminineboi and 2 others
this is actually true for EE

• +1
6'0" is the new 5'10"

Congrats of being king of the manlets OP

• Hmm...
Low iq if u think that you will mog the whole world at 6,tons of guys reach that height in the West.

Not surprising, less than legit 6'5/196cm barefoot is short.

Cope responses. I am 182.5cm and get brutally mogged every day. Nobody cares if you mog manlets. Tall = mogging normal people who are all 6t foot on average. ITS OVER

• +1
Same lol

• +1
i doubt you can properly measure your own height. Also you lose an inch or so over the day.
so take one inch off cus you were coping and another one for measuring in the morning = you are 5'10.

But anyways what south eastern country even? Apparently european south easterners are taller than westerners due to the lack of ethnics - 6' average for zoomer fags seems legit. And average is short.

ion membur karrin