Getting heightmogged to oblivion rn

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
How come everyone I know is a 6’1+ jock who dwarfs me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill and mb2007
The Rockefellers paid tall actors to torture (YOU) in-specific and drive you crazy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Jova, jacobthrows and 11 others
The Rockefellers paid tall actors to torture (YOU) in-specific and drive you crazy.
I am also paid to antagonise you on an incel forum, just karmically required to tell you this, incel.

• WTF
Reactions: LancasteR
I am also paid to antagonise you on an incel forum, just karmically required to tell you this, incel.
Mixed Martial Arts Middle Finger GIF by UFC

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
ngl im 6 foot but basically never get height mogged, it's prob cause there's too many cubans in florida

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I wasn't even talking to you, incel.
You just mentioned people getting paid & used your message as context for OP.

No one cares about you enough to actually respond, all your "replies" are just context cues meant for someone else.

• JFL
I wasn't even talking to you, incel.
You just mentioned people getting paid & used your message as context for OP.

No one cares about you enough to actually respond, all your "replies" are just context ques meant for someone else.
Nah what are you even talking about.
It ain‘t that deep bud.

Nah what are you even talking about.
It ain‘t that deep bud.
You already know what I'm talking about, you've understood every single word I've written so far.
No need to pretend, this is a safe space for subhumans like yourself, you shouldn't feel repressed online as well.

Relax, take a deep breath..... then jump.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and LancasteR
You already know what I'm talking about, you've understood every single word I've written so far.
No need to pretend, this is a safe space for subhumans like yourself, you shouldn't feel repressed online as well.

Relax, take a deep breath..... then jump.
You‘re the one talking. I think you spent over 300 hours here with all your accounts combined, no?
Is this true @Manletmachine

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine
You‘re the one talking. I think you spent over 300 hours here with all your accounts combined, no?
Is this true @Manletmachine
300 hours is 12.5 days straight.

You've been on this site for 166 days with 5,363 posts & definitely much more lurking, reacting & doomscrolling here.
Compared to you? I have barely been on here, I'm like a newborn.

300 hours is 12.5 days straight.

You've been on this site for 166 days with 5,363 posts & definitely much more lurking, reacting & doomscrolling here.
Compared to you? I have barely been on here, I'm like a newborn.
And? It‘s still much less than you had all had and did in total.
Come off your high horse.

It’s crazy too cause these mfs don’t even know what vitamin d or calcium do. They ain’t getting 10,000 ius daily and taking k2 to promote bone growth - they just fucking grow without trying. Fuck this life
@BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
And? It‘s still much less than you had all had and did in total.
Come off your high horse.
I've been here for 35 days, not even a quarter of your time wasted in this mental asylum.

And you must be able to grow after 18/19 cause the 6’1 guy was much closer to my height 2 years ago. It’s only a matter of time before my next growth spurt kicks in too… right guys :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

What about your time as Rupert Pupkin and Judge and Jury?
I'm neither of them, I don't know why you and multiple other subhumans who've been here 5x as long as I have think this way.
Also, you've just proven my point again, I clicked "Post Reply", went into offtopic, refreshed my page and you'd already replied to me.

• JFL
And you must be able to grow after 18/19 cause the 6’1 guy was much closer to my height 2 years ago. It’s only a matter of time before my next growth spurt kicks in too… right guys :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
damn right

Even your bri'ish boyfriend confirms I am neither of those people.

The fantasies the mind of an incel can create are truly amazing, I hope one day you end up in a petri dish so the latest VR games can be absolutely perfected.

Even your bri'ish boyfriend confirms I am neither of those people.

The fantasies the mind of an incel can create are truly amazing, I hope one day you end up in a petri dish so the latest VR games can be absolutely perfected.
Yeah you can‘t be him, my bad sorry.
You‘re way more retarded and arrogant than he was, which is a achievement in itself.

Yeah you can‘t be him, my bad sorry.
You‘re way more retarded and arrogant than he was, which is a achievement in itself.
Calling me retarded whilst you don't even know when to use "a" or "an".
You're very obviously brown as fuck, a melanated kween I should say.

Speaking of achievements, I hope you'll find the secret one in the game of life.
I know you'll never reach 100% completion, not even 99% but hey, a secret one is better than nothing, right?
Here's the hint, you need a rope, a stool and a roof.

I know, I know... finding a roof in whatever muslim shithole you've crawled out of must be hard, but trust me, you can find one!
Just make sure a drone doesn't find you first, death by Jew doesn't count!

Calling me retarded whilst you don't even know when to use "a" or "an".
You're very obviously brown as fuck, a melanated kween I should say.

Speaking of achievements, I hope you'll find the secret one in the game of life.
I know you'll never reach 100% completion, not even 99% but hey, a secret one is better than nothing, right?
Here's the hint, you need a rope, a stool and a roof.

I know, I know... finding a roof in whatever muslim shithole you've crawled out of must be hard, but trust me, you can find one!
Just make sure a drone doesn't find you first, death by Jew doesn't count!
I’m not even brown.
Dnr the rest of this message it‘s the same crap you’re spewing, judge.

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed and raleqtambrobret
What about your time as Rupert Pupkin and Judge and Jury?
wait wtf you're telling me judgeandjury is back and I didn't know this guy was him? JFL. Is Lone Wolf back too?

• +1
wait wtf you're telling me judgeandjury is back and I didn't know this guy was him? JFL. Is Lone Wolf back too?
Idk if it‘s really him. Most likely not.

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94