Getting into crypto has improved my mental health

$Abomination

$Abomination

Bronze
Kind of. All I care about anymore is a graph on a screen. Gives me something to look forward to. Cheating the money matrix is a great way to finally exit this shit hole of a life I have.

I just need $1M to live much more enjoyably. I can stake it and spend like $5k a month without going down in coins balance, I could get a TV, nice shoes, hookers. Pretty much the bro life dream.

But I'd diversify further and keep investing looking for more low cap gems. And flip it into $10M at which point I can move into a hotel and live the straight up mogger lifestyle.

Let's do it boyos, root for me. I don't have any emotions left... Literally

I can watch the graph pump 50% or go to zero, I only start cashing out when I'm a millionaire. Like a straight up machine 🤖

• +1
Reactions: paveldurovreal, cromagnon and castizo
what specifically are you doing to make money with crypto, are you just day trading? (I am uneducated on this matter)

what specifically are you doing to make money with crypto, are you just day trading? (I am uneducated on this matter)
No I follow more conservative principles. I dollar cost average and HODL.

Day trading you're more likely to lose money because you have to account for trading fees and slippage. I don't leverage trade, I don't day trade, I just DCA and HODL.

I do however invest heavy into very low market cap coins. But I always do my research extensively to see if it's a coin that has a strong chance of being much more valuable in 5-10 years.

This strategy requires very little capital and little risk, which potential of high returns and (if your research is good) high success rate. But the drawback is the huge time sacrifice.

• +1
Reactions: paveldurovreal