Getting into rap more and more.

D

Deleted member 3881

Just another man.
Joined
Nov 10, 2019
Posts
3,639
Reputation
6,911
It is interesting to me, have any of you ever heard of Hopsin? He tries to set people straight which I like but it is too late. I would enjoy if he was more blackpilled.

 
Ill mind 5 is my favorite. They are all great and blackpilled
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3881
It is interesting to me, have any of you ever heard of Hopsin? He tries to set people straight which I like but it is too late. I would enjoy if he was more blackpilled.


Listen to lil baby
Just dropped an album today too 'My Turn'
 
jfl hopsin is reddit tier rap. preaching about staying in school and not smoking weed
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Feanor
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kingkellz
isn't hopsin a bit fake deep though?
 
  • +1
Reactions: william
Chief Keef > Hopsin
 
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
LOL @ LISTENING TO HOPSIN
 

Similar threads

darkestslayer
Replies
1
Views
27
incomplete
incomplete
Amuzant
Replies
7
Views
49
TheWigger
TheWigger
vux
Replies
4
Views
38
volgograd009
volgograd009
fvolkek
Replies
1
Views
17
fvolkek
fvolkek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top