Getting IOI’s from Stacy’s but also from out of shape, past their prime women

S

saint

Iron
Women way out my league, about 1 out of 4 are taller, being flirty, handsy, showing IOI’s but then getting woman who are older or out of shape/ unattractive showing the same amount of attention, what does this mean?

I’m basically invisible to average and slightly below average women.

I take it offensive when these chubby women are attracted to me. It’s like I’m supposed to be treated like a dog and then they get offended when I don’t reciprocate as if I’m supposed to be honored to have their attention.

I’m for sure not nt, because I’m not reacting the way they think I’m supposed to. Do nt men go for any and all woman?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pollorex and Htobrother
Women way out my league, about 1 out of 4 are taller, being flirty, handsy, showing IOI’s but then getting woman who are older or out of shape/ unattractive showing the same amount of attention, what does this mean?

I take it offensive when these chubby women are attracted to me. It’s like I’m supposed to be treated like a dog and then they get offended when I don’t reciprocate as if I’m supposed to be honored to have their attention.

I’m for sure not nt, because I’m not reacting the way they think I’m supposed to. Do nt men go for any and all woman?
I don't even notice
Because I don't look at foids
Also Im nearsighted can't see so good from far

But my mom when I'm in mall says girls are looking at you a lot

Or my friends Broo she is looking at you and stufd

• So Sad
Reactions: datboijj

I don't even notice
Because I don't look at foids
Also Im nearsighted can't see so good from far

But my mom when I'm in mall says girls are looking at you a lot

Or my friends Broo she is looking at you and stufd
ioi = she comes over and compliments you or catcalls you, “looking” at you is cope tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and Htobrother
ioi = she comes over and compliments you or catcalls you, “looking” at you is cope tbh
This happens too but only if you talk with them

You know it's bad when a foid acknowledging your existence by their mere gaze is considered an ioi

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Zelenskyiv

Fat ugly girls might look at me, but they don't dare try to get me to talk to them.

Signal you to approach is more likely. Girls rarely approach or "catcall".

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Real this average looking Mexican with a dimple and no cake won't stop staring at a young nigga

I only get ego boost from attractive white women

• Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj
Signal you to approach is more likely. Girls rarely approach or "catcall".
It’ll happen pretty often as long as you’re a 6/10+.
Obviously not at a supermarket or shit like that, but a social event, yeah.

• +1
I don't really go to social events.

If that were true than even majority of chads and chadlites wouldn’t get iois in everyday life. Even women fear rejection, women catcall or approach so rarely that it’s usually in bar areas while intoxicated or places where’s it socially acceptable like parties/ clubs

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
well yeah they probably won’t crawl out from under your bed
Work is the easiest place to pull from if you ask me. At work you got nothing but time. If you know how to seduce, any girl you want there is yours.

I'm not good at small talk. In fact I despise it.

Supermarket can Happen too jfl
Yes social events is guaranteed

Shut the fuck up stupid retarded, you are ugly as hell, that girl did not give you iois stupid subhuman i want to kikll you fuuucjk retarded kill yourself stupid indian😡

• JFL
Shut the fuck up stupid retarded, you are ugly as hell, that girl did not give you iois stupid subhuman i want to kikll you fuuucjk retarded kill yourself stupid indian😡
Angry mf

Work is the easiest place to pull from if you ask me. At work you got nothing but time. If you know how to seduce, any girl you want there is yours.

I'm not good at small talk. In fact I despise it.
To me that would be shitting where you eat, i’d never do that personally.

If that were true than even majority of chads and chadlites wouldn’t get iois in everyday life. Even women fear rejection, women catcall or approach so rarely that it’s usually in bar areas while intoxicated or places where’s it socially acceptable like parties/ clubs
Yeah I was mainly talking about a party setting and I don’t mean intoxicated - sober or slightly tipsy. If you’re a Chad you’ll be getting approached just walking around minding your own business.

You know it's bad when a foid acknowledging your existence by their mere gaze is considered an ioi
80% of men are invisible. Women are so aware that mere eye contact is often enough for men to initiate interaction, basically someone like me, so they intentionally disregard most men from their mental existence. Only the top 10% and bottom 10% of men are acknowledged

Eye contact or lingering/ smiling is at least a good start

Be rich and save your kids by going to a woman 5 inch taller