Getting just 1 jaw angle implant instead of 2

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
Usually, people get 2 jaw angle implants (both right and left jaw) or a whole jawline (wraparound). My situation is a bit different and I consider only getting 1 jaw angle implant.

My jaw before: right jaw is wide and angular. My left jaw is normal/average.
My jaw now: my right jaw isn't wide nor angular. The left jaw is unchanged: normal/average.

Yes, my jaw was asymmetrical. The right jaw was good, and the left jaw was average. However, this didn't bother me or the girls... quite the opposite actually. I guess I was something like chadlite if not better. Whatever I was, I and many attractive girls definitely liked my face.

Something happened to my right jaw that changed it. The left jaw hasn't changed. Due to privacy, I won't tell what happened, and it doesn't even matter. I have learned that jaw is the law the hard way. Now I plan to fix my right jaw.

I don't see any reasons why installing just 1 jaw implant would be a problem. One well-known plastic surgeon has already told me that it's indeed possible.

Someone might wonder: if your left jaw is just average, why not get an implant to make it wider and more angular? Three reasons.
1. I know from experience that great right jaw and average left jaw is good enough for me and for many girls. If it ain't broken, don't fix it. Sometimes surgeries don't go as planned - what if my left jaw becomes unnatural?
2. It might be cheaper to get just one jaw implant. I could save money and get the surgery done faster.
3. Besides, if I get an implant to the right jaw first, I can always get an implant to the left jaw if I want to.

However, if the price difference is small, I consider implant on the left jaw too. Of course, the ideal jaw would be wide and angular on both sides. Maybe I become "greedy" and I want to make my left jaw better. That could be the ultimate ascension in my case.

I know that if my right jaw will be like it was - or even better - that will ascend me. At this point, I'm just planning. I have to save money. I'm not in a hurry. Basically, to fix my face, the only thing I need is to make my right jaw wider and more angular. Making left jaw better could help, but it isn't necessary for me.

(Of course, I'm lifting weights at the same time and losing weight, but the jaw is the most important thing. I also have to get some tan.)

Any thoughts? Any estimates how much cheaper 1 jaw angle implant would be compared to 2 implants?

At some point, I can send pictures via private messages to some trustworthy users.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and thecel
Send pictures tbh I'm curious to see
Won't doxx

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Something happened to my right jaw that changed it. The left jaw hasn't changed. Due to privacy, I won't tell what happened, and it doesn't even matter.
when the dick sucking seassion went wrong :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 9699 and 3 others
Post a pic..

I think fillers are better suited for this.