Getting laid is not what you want.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
You're porpably coping that all you wan't is get laid. Truthis you want something more than just pass minimal threshold and fuck. You want validation, being wanted and desired by woman. How often you thought just about physical pleasure of fucking her? And how many times you dreamed about girls talking about you he's so handsome or hot? How many times you dreamed about girls aproaching you and rejecting them? How many times you dreamed about being in ltr with stacy, cheating on her while she's fighting to hold you close to her pussy? I dream about being aproached by stacies, called hot by them but but being to autistic to actually fuck them. I imagined they talk to themself "he's so hot, but so shy, i could fuck him all day if he would want me, mayby he just don't like me? Mayby i'm to ugly for him?" That's what you want, not get laid.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, AdamLanza, Deleted member 616 and 4 others
And how many times you dreamed about girls talking about you he's so handsome or hot? How many times you dreamed about girls aproaching you and rejecting them? How many times you dreamed about being in ltr with stacy, cheating on her while she's fighting to hold you close to her pussy? I dream about being aproached by stacies, called hot by them but but being to autistic to actually fuck them. I imagined they talk to themself "he's so hot, but so shy, i could fuck him all day if he would want me, mayby he just don't like me? Mayby i'm to ugly for him?" That's what you want, not get laid.

It depends on the person, man.

didnt read
you dont know what i want
if i had a big dick i would have everything
but i have a small dick and i have nothing

• JFL
Reactions: AccountName3190, haircutcel, Dostinex and 1 other person
I just want one non slut girl. IS THAT TOO MUCH FOR ASK???!! WHY GOD AM I SUBHUMAN. FUCK YOU GOD YOU FAGGOT

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: dodt, SHARK, Dostinex and 1 other person
I want to cum in my oneitis’s mouth as I choke her,that’s what I want

• +1
Reactions: Dostinex
You're porpably coping that all you wan't is get laid. Truthis you want something more than just pass minimal threshold and fuck. You want validation, being wanted and desired by woman. How often you thought just about physical pleasure of fucking her? And how many times you dreamed about girls talking about you he's so handsome or hot? How many times you dreamed about girls aproaching you and rejecting them? How many times you dreamed about being in ltr with stacy, cheating on her while she's fighting to hold you close to her pussy? I dream about being aproached by stacies, called hot by them but but being to autistic to actually fuck them. I imagined they talk to themself "he's so hot, but so shy, i could fuck him all day if he would want me, mayby he just don't like me? Mayby i'm to ugly for him?" That's what you want, not get laid.
tru

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

XD

didnt read
if you have big dick you would fuck becky few times, you wouldn't be desired by stacies

I already get validation of my handsomeness from girls and ioi's. It's not enough nomore. You always want more, more and more. There's no end to that type of desire, there is no true satisfaction.

I just want one non slut girl. IS THAT TOO MUCH FOR ASK???!! WHY GOD AM I SUBHUMAN. FUCK YOU GOD YOU FAGGOT
i want to fuck 100 girls then find a virgin loyal 8psl traditional girl marry her and make kids

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
if you have big dick you would fuck becky few times, you wouldn't be desired by stacies
cope every big dick makes women cum
all women like to cum
basic first grade logic i dont understand what are you saying

i want to fuck 100 girls then find a virgin loyal 8psl traditional girl marry her and make kids
w want to have 8 psl loyal virgin stacy and fuck 100 stacies a yeat additionally

taylor swift made song with o'pry not becouse his dick, becouse his face. "that face look like my next mistake"
no you dumbass
the more good looking a person is the better dick halo he has in their eyes
she propably thinks he has a 10 inch dick

if she knew that guy had a 4 inch dick, would she react the same?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Pietrosiek
Last edited:
dn

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and pisslord
I always ask myself what would @ChadKahn do. I don't think he really gives a fuck.

I always ask myself what would @ChadKahn do. I don't think he really gives a fuck.
i don't give a shit what he would do , if you ever felt like an incel that feeling will stay at your mind forever, so he doesn't cound he always was a chad. I want validation much more than sex.

i don't give a shit what he would do , if you ever felt like an incel that feeling will stay at your mind forever, so he doesn't cound he always was a chad. I want validation much more than sex.
No, man. Seems like you fell for the feminist propaganda. That lead you to value and respect women too much like most of the men. The good news is you can grow out from it.

Tbh I don’t care about sex I want to feel god on earth and that’s the ultimate happiness and sex comes naturally imo

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and BigBoy
92716630 4217 489E 85CE 5559DDD43E8B

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and dodt
I want to look in the mirror and not feel like shit. Could care less about girls tbh.

No, man. Seems like you fell for the feminist propaganda. That lead you to value and respect women too much like most of the men. The good news is you can grow out from it.
i hate feminism. i want to get validation and reject foids. That's ultimate pleasure for me

it is exactly what I want

lol

Yeah men want the validation.
My girlfriend is not ideal. But she makes me feel like a Chad. She makes me feel appreciated. She calls me handsome and compliments my penis size and really likes the sex

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I want love and companionship tbh.

• +1
I just want a virgin foid that loves me. She can even be deformed for all I care

Legit.

Lookist users here have female brains who just crave validation rather than sex

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
didnt read
Just jelq your cock to 11 inches tbhngl

I just want a virgin foid that loves me. She can even be deformed for all I care
Good luck with that :feelskek:
Just get over the fact that your penis doesn't measure up. Big dicked guys like me never worry about a woman's slay count for a reason
Even if by some miracle you managed to get a virgin, you don't think she is going to start to wonder if the grass is greener on the other side and want to try larger cock?

sorry don't read long paragraphs when someone speaks broken english

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I want to mog everyone. Girls are just a plus (not srs but still)

• +1
Good luck with that :feelskek:
Just get over the fact that your penis doesn't measure up. Big dicked guys like me never worry about a woman's slay count for a reason
Even if by some miracle you managed to get a virgin, you don't think she is going to start to wonder if the grass is greener on the other side and want to try larger cock?
Jfl if you think I'm going to do it in the west, I'll go to a place so isolated that no man is going to be able to take her from me also virgins are statistically less likely to cheat

I just want a wife who's nice/trustworthy and brings something to the table other than used up tunnel.

No amount of tinder hoes can fill this niche.

• +1
Reactions: Hated subhuman and fukmylyf
Totally right. If I only wanted to get laid I’d fuck bunch of whales / low tier Beckys but that’s not what I really desire. I don’t really care being desired by undesirable women either.

That's all just a fantasy at this stage, it only really exists when you're in an environment surrounded by the same girls on a daily basis aka school and to a much lesser extent college

I'm content just fucking girls who pass the bare minimum looks threshold if it takes minimal effort on my part
I would fuck 4-5 4/10 girls per week if I could just for the post new slay dopamine spike

When I'm on the verge of death I want my mind to live on forever in an anime