Getting laid is so easy/If you don't think so you are a FAG

givemeheight

givemeheight

Silver
I mean honestly, that's not even blue pilled shit. Every subhuman can get laid if he moves to a bigger city and approaches women in nightclubs. If you can't do it, you shouldn't consider yourself a human being. Being an incel is a fucking choice. There are so many trash white mtbs who would blow a 5'7 syria subhuman on the club toilet it's unbelievable. It's literal sodom and gomorrah out there, you have no excuse being an ugly subhuman anymore.

Look how many IOIs this fucking faggot youtuber kevin from "crew aesthetics" get? He is a fucking shitskin subhuman, 5'5 with a big nose. He's a gymbro but not even that jacked. How can he and you don't? You are fag that's why. Swallow the faggotpill. You rather lurking here and do anatomical studys on sean o'pry and this alien crackhead barrett instead of approaching. You have to be fucking gay deep in your heart.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FUE Mogger, yyy, shitskinism and 4 others
Not in nightclubs but through exposure yes

100th posts today abt how subhumans can get laid sponsored by @qFlodz (the same guy whom is a chadlite)

• JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234
You gotta be NT to do that most on here are not

• +1
Reactions: watah
I mean honestly, that's not even blue pilled shit. Every subhuman can get laid if he moves to a bigger city and approaches women in nightclubs. If you can't do it, you shouldn't consider yourself a human being. Being an incel is a fucking choice. There are so many trash white mtbs who would blow a 5'7 syria subhuman on the club toilet it's unbelievable. It's literal sodom and gomorrah out there, you have no excuse being an ugly subhuman anymore.

Look how many IOIs this fucking faggot youtuber kevin from "crew aesthetics" get? He is a fucking shitskin subhuman, 5'5 with a big nose. He's a gymbro but not even that jacked. How can he and you don't? You are fag that's why. Swallow the faggotpill. You rather lurking here and do anatomical studys on sean o'pry and this alien crackhead barrett instead of approaching. You have to be fucking gay deep in your heart.
thats why getting laid isn't a flex or worth it

• +1
Reactions: givemeheight
Damn I really wish this was true

Damn I really wish this was true
nigga you are like 17 what are you talking there is enough time to get laid even for subhumans like you and you still have time to ascend

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto