https://gyazo.com/b5ac3cb16e48e176405e7c45e466005f

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846
difficult

medium

medium

easy

easy

i feel like once you get the ball rolling with your list, you will ascend very quickly.

i would say undereye fillers/fat graft is easy tbh, i can get it done for 800 dollars.

but for sure, im gonna do all of these as soon as i have the money, thats the only thing holding me back

jaw implants prob last cuz u know, 15k price tag

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Deleted member 2846
i would say undereye fillers/fat graft is easy tbh, i can get it done for 800 dollars.

but for sure, im gonna do all of these as soon as i have the money, thats the only thing holding me back

jaw implants prob last cuz u know, 15k price tag
how old are you? and where are u getting them done? the thing i want most is fat grafts tbh

how old are you? and where are u getting them done? the thing i want most is fat grafts tbh

24. im actually just gonna get it done by the surgeon who did my rhino lol. he's that NIGGA man, i love him. hes a facial plastic surgeon that does primarily rhino that also has a medspa on the side. dont blame him, gotta get that $$$

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
24. im actually just gonna get it done by the surgeon who did my rhino lol. he's that NIGGA man, i love him. hes a facial plastic surgeon that does primarily rhino that also has a medspa on the side. dont blame him, gotta get that $$$
pm name? don’t skim on any surgery boyo. make sure it’s done by the best of the best you can find. your face is the most important asset

Pm me to

@Bobbu flay @PrettyBoyMaxxing pm'd
pm name? don’t skim on any surgery boyo. make sure it’s done by the best of the best you can find. your face is the most important asset
it worked out really well for me by just staying local, obv not the case for everyone but i trusted my gut and went with him

what norwood?
very low level

nw1 right side
nw2 left side

its stayed that way for the past like 5 years so im pretty confident i wont need to go on fin etc but just in case thats prob gonna be the last surgery i get cuz i just coverup game by sweeping my hair over the nw2 side lol

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Did no One point out that laser eye surgery is to restore perfect vision, which is functional? This isn’t going to change his eye area bar not having to wear glasses/ contacts. Lol at IQ of this forum

Did no One point out that laser eye surgery is to restore perfect vision, which is functional? This isn’t going to change his eye area bar not having to wear glasses/ contacts. Lol at IQ of this forum
You're the one being retarded. Everyone knows that. It's still a looksmax because he doesn't have to wear glasses or contacts which are annoying as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and crosshold
lmao you really couldnt put 2 and 2 together huh? i wear glasses retard

Jfl at wearing glasses in 2019, this is a pretty big single procedure looksmax for him

Just got it done. It's really uncomfortable, ngl but I'm sure the end result is worth it

just wear contacts lol, literally no aesthetic difference between surgery vs contacts.

just wear contacts lol, literally no aesthetic difference between surgery vs contacts.
Only practical problems.
I have a story. Went to sleep with the girl and didn't take my glasses, was in contacts. Had to wear them from like lunch at first day until evening at second day. Fucking shit. Eyes were read as tomato. Eye correction is same to lenses but you don't have to worry about reequipping them

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
Only practical problems.
I have a story. Went to sleep with the girl and didn't take my glasses, was in contacts. Had to wear them from like lunch at first day until evening at second day. Fucking shit. Eyes were read as tomato. Eye correction is same to lenses but you don't have to worry about reequipping them

Actually you have to do the surgery again down the road since your vision naturally deteriorates. It literally takes 1 sec to put them on and just clean/put new solution in the lense box once a week. Whatever cope makes you sleep at night I suppose.

• +1
Reactions: ThatsWhatsUp
Actually you have to do the surgery again down the road since your vision naturally deteriorates. It literally takes 1 sec to put them on and just clean/put new solution in the lense box once a week. Whatever cope makes you sleep at night I suppose.
Nice one, wish it would take me 1 sec. I must be old and slow, LOL