Getting LASIK in a week (eye surgery for myopia)

JayDimsa

JayDimsa

Military grade autism
I have very bad myopia and astigmatism in both of my eyes. I noticed an increase in respect and iois from froids after using contacts. I also found it easier to do eye contact without glasses.
Unfortunately, contacts are extremely uncomfortable and make my eyes really tired and red after a while.
So I said fuck it and decided to get lasik. Apparently with very bad myopia the risk of side effects is much greater. I am still in the ranges for a successful surgery but the surgeon said I won't be able to get another lasik or prk if my myopia gets worse as I age. On top of that, LASIK has it's own complications such as permanently dry eyes, bad night vision, starbusts, and so on, if you're unlucky it could go even worse than that and leave you with permanently bad eyesight.

So my options are:
1. Keep using cuck glasses forever with high correction that ruin my eye area (small eyes effect)
2. Use contacts which are uncomfortable and make my eyes red
3. Get lazered and risk having permanent dry eyes, shit night vision, and so on

I'm not sure which one is worse tbh. Anyway I'm getting lazered next week. Anyone has a success story to share of a successful lasik with high myopia?

By the way, right now I'm wearing textbook soyboy wojak glasses and I swear after the laser I will fucking destroy them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Timelessbrah and Deleted member 2969
LASIK DESTROYS EYES

• +1
Reactions: Lux
I got PRK, didnt get 20/20 vision, but i can see way better than before, dont need glasses at all, just for driving and driving at night tbh, to see some far away signs. So it was worth it. my vision was really really fucked up before so i was one of the ones who didnt get 20/20 lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
I got PRK, didnt get 20/20 vision, but i can see way better than before, dont need glasses at all, just for driving and driving at night tbh, to see some far away signs. So it was worth it. my vision was really really fucked up before so i was one of the ones who didnt get 20/20 lol.

What prescriptions did you have before? I am around -8 per eye.

Relex Smile Visumax. Moggs in general, imo.
I wanna get that one

I have no problems wearing contacts for 12 hours a day. But being myopic it's hell and subhuman feature.

• +1
Relex Smile Visumax. Moggs in general, imo.
I wanna get that one
I heard about this technique. It seems to be pretty new and could have less side effects than lasik. But I don't know where to get it done, and I assume it would be much more expensive than lasik, which costs "only" 2000 eurofag coins (2300 with all the eyedrops and other things).

I have no problems wearing contacts for 12 hours a day. But being myopic it's hell and subhuman feature.
Very true unfortunately. Having progressing myopia since the age of 10, I couldn't even wear sunglasses because my eyesight was in free fall until 20 years old (so getting corrected sunglasses would have been useless in a short while because of falling eyesight), then it kinda stabilized but I was already -6 so by then even if I got corrected sunglasses, the lenses would be very thicc. Now I'm 30 (also a wizard btw) and my eyesight is stabilized at a subhuman tier -8 (can't see shit after 20cm).

... I can't wait to buy my first pair of sunglasses after the laser.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Hero of the Imperium
I heard about this technique. It seems to be pretty new and could have less side effects than lasik. But I don't know where to get it done, and I assume it would be much more expensive than lasik, which costs "only" 2000 eurofag coins (2300 with all the eyedrops and other things).
truth, more expensive. Like 3500-4000 euro range.
It's quit new. I looked into the procodures, and imo the new relex smile moggs overall. only downside is that it's not usede long already, so no exmaple cases fo people whom used it long time ago, aka long term effect proofs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
i got scard. After learning, reading a decent percetgae of people may get scleral show because of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
  • +1
Contacts? It's over for me then
yeah contact lenses. I forget the post. But should be on here in the forum.
Contyact lenses and scleral show

"This study indicated that there was a significant association between hard contact lenses and blepharoptosis. "

mine is -3 -2.25 other -4 -2.25 astigmatism I'm also thinking of bitting the bullet and just getting it done even if I don't get 20/20, my eye area is prob the only good feature, I could legit thug maxx without cuck glasses.

I would get prk if you have active lifestyle tbh, if you get hit in the head there's a chance of flap dislodging and possible blindness if not treated asap.

I'm only eligible for prk cuz thin corneas

i got lasik

only side effect is right eye slightly blurrier than left. but there are times where it clears up and equals left. so i assume its just my right eye has slight moisture issues, but its gotten better over time and im sure it still will continue to do so. lasik was 100% worth it dude. feels nice to see without glasses

• +1
I'm also going to get LASIK this Wednesday. My diopters are smaller than that, but still worth the shot.

• +1
Look into ICLs
Their long term record is way better than lasik. The problem is finding a reputable surgeon to do it on you.

• +1
Some newer types of contact lenses are better with oxygen permeability, dry red eyes etc

I have very bad myopia and astigmatism in both of my eyes. I noticed an increase in respect and iois from froids after using contacts. I also found it easier to do eye contact without glasses.
Unfortunately, contacts are extremely uncomfortable and make my eyes really tired and red after a while.
So I said fuck it and decided to get lasik. Apparently with very bad myopia the risk of side effects is much greater. I am still in the ranges for a successful surgery but the surgeon said I won't be able to get another lasik or prk if my myopia gets worse as I age. On top of that, LASIK has it's own complications such as permanently dry eyes, bad night vision, starbusts, and so on, if you're unlucky it could go even worse than that and leave you with permanently bad eyesight.

So my options are:
1. Keep using cuck glasses forever with high correction that ruin my eye area (small eyes effect)
2. Use contacts which are uncomfortable and make my eyes red
3. Get lazered and risk having permanent dry eyes, shit night vision, and so on

I'm not sure which one is worse tbh. Anyway I'm getting lazered next week. Anyone has a success story to share of a successful lasik with high myopia?

By the way, right now I'm wearing textbook soyboy wojak glasses and I swear after the laser I will fucking destroy them.

How old are you and how bad are your eyes? Reason I ask is because I put up a post on a non-surgical way to improve myopia. I don't know if the method is cope or not but some people who responded suggested that it works. But of course, would take a while to see results if it's true.

how bad was it pre surgery? Did you have any side effects like dry eyes, halos, starbursts, bad night vision etc?

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
how bad was it pre surgery? Did you have any side effects like dry eyes, halos, starbursts, bad night vision etc?
yeah, i have starbursts but its not really bad though. its mild, but the surgery was worth it tho,

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP
you dont feel anything doing the surgery at all

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP and Deleted member 7926
  • +1
Reactions: MewingJBP and Deleted member 7926
Ooook then, I've got lasered :hnghn:
A week later because I had some issues getting it done last week, so it was done yesterday.
The procedure was extremely uncomfortable. No pain or very slight pain but it was definitely very very uncomfortable for the whole thing.
The procedure worked, and the first surgeon looked at me and had a doubt, but a second one confirmed it was just fine.
I got it done yesterday and within a couple of hours I was already pretty ok. For the first two hours I had mild pain in my eyes.
Right now my vision is pretty clear and I think I already have 10/10 vision, I have issues though with dry eyes, slight discomfort and halos, which is normal and should go away soon. When using my PC, I have some dry spots that I can see if I pan my view from left to right while looking at the monitor, some floaters can also be seen while looking at the monitor. What's weird is that I have one eye that has super clear vision but it's still uncomfortable, the other one feels normal but is a bit blurry, and I can also see the cut for the lasik flap in both eyes while looking at a light source.

It's too early to tell if I recommend it, I assume all of this shit will clear up in a few days\months. The doctor said it was a very good sign that I didn't need sunglasses and was already seeing so "well" right after the lasik despite my high prescription (I still don't understand how to measure but I had 3/10 and 2/10 with a couple points of astigmatism in each eyes, so I had shit vision, couldn't even see my dick clearly when fapping, it was like photoshop's gaussian blur turned all the way to the max).

Anyway, back on the looksmaxing topic, I've seen some people who already commented how not having glasses makes my eyes more lively and I look better. My eyes aren't red or anything like on contacts despite the lasik, I have normal looking eyes. Removing glasses is a huge looksmax though, you should try contacts, but most likely getting lazered is the way to go.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah and MewingJBP
I would get one too but my corneas are thin and high prescription very likely to get bad side effects and under correction, over for thincorneacels :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I have contacts that I haven't tried yet tho

Ooook then, I've got lasered :hnghn:
A week later because I had some issues getting it done last week, so it was done yesterday.
The procedure was extremely uncomfortable. No pain or very slight pain but it was definitely very very uncomfortable for the whole thing.
The procedure worked, and the first surgeon looked at me and had a doubt, but a second one confirmed it was just fine.
I got it done yesterday and within a couple of hours I was already pretty ok. For the first two hours I had mild pain in my eyes.
Right now my vision is pretty clear and I think I already have 10/10 vision, I have issues though with dry eyes, slight discomfort and halos, which is normal and should go away soon. When using my PC, I have some dry spots that I can see if I pan my view from left to right while looking at the monitor, some floaters can also be seen while looking at the monitor. What's weird is that I have one eye that has super clear vision but it's still uncomfortable, the other one feels normal but is a bit blurry, and I can also see the cut for the lasik flap in both eyes while looking at a light source.

It's too early to tell if I recommend it, I assume all of this shit will clear up in a few days\months. The doctor said it was a very good sign that I didn't need sunglasses and was already seeing so "well" right after the lasik despite my high prescription (I still don't understand how to measure but I had 3/10 and 2/10 with a couple points of astigmatism in each eyes, so I had shit vision, couldn't even see my dick clearly when fapping, it was like photoshop's gaussian blur turned all the way to the max).

Anyway, back on the looksmaxing topic, I've seen some people who already commented how not having glasses makes my eyes more lively and I look better. My eyes aren't red or anything like on contacts despite the lasik, I have normal looking eyes. Removing glasses is a huge looksmax though, you should try contacts, but most likely getting lazered is the way to go.
yeah just keep using the medicated and non medicated eye drops they give you and youll be good