Reactions: Deleted member 19174
getting lean is a waste of time anyway

Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

Retard

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
bunch of excuses

bunch of excuses
you will be fighting different ranges of cravings depending on your gut microbiome and frontal lobe
which is said to be mostly genetic
still an excuse tho, but an understandable one
although someone who can barely eat 2k calories a day does not have the right to speak on obeese people
in my opinion

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275 and Deleted member 19174
Unless your body defies the laws of physics calories in calories out should work.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 18522 and datboijj
you will be fighting different ranges of cravings depending on your gut microbiome and frontal lobe
still an excuse tho
althought someone who can barely eat 2k calories a day does not have the right to speak on obeese people
in my opinion
real fat boys know the struggle of trying to lose weight. Been fat, whole family is fat so unless you come from that background then don’t talk to me about leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and datboijj
True I have supreme genetics

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and cutie_pie
Gaining weight for me is close to impossible,been trying for YEARSSS to gain mass so I can build Muscle,
but its a frustrating uphill battle getting the necessary amount of Calories in due to my fast Metabolism.

mfs make up the weirdest excuses just so stay fat

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Musclecel
although someone who can barely eat 2k calories a day does not have the right to speak on obeese people
in my opinion
Cravings can change however. I think you can modify your gut biome to a Great degree. Before I always used to crave for salty shit snacks but not anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Manana and datboijj
Cravings can change however. I think you can modify your gut biome to a Great degree. Before I always used to crave for salty shit snacks but not anymore.
I have kefir with walnuts and honey as my main snack now.

It's true I am meant to die as a bloated idiot

in my opinion

it's always so hilarious when someone starts schooling fat people about how easy it is to control appetite by ... bringing up the fact that they can barely consume more than 1500 calories daily no matter what

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
it's always so hilarious when someone starts schooling fat people about how easy it is to control appetite by ... bringing up the fact that they can barely eat more than 1500 calories daily no matter what

michael-jordan-laughing.gif
Church Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon