Getting lean is incredibly easy when you realise this one concept

st_max

st_max

Depression saves lives
Getting lean is much much easier than you think, when you are on a 500 calorie deficit (losing 0.5kg a week) the only effect on you is you feel a little more hungry at the end of the day, which on some days you without even realising it, eat at a 500 deficit

You just need the willpower to not give into that extra hunger and you then becoming lean will become extremely easy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, noahwillascend, PSLdemigod and 5 others
me after a week of being on a 500 cal deficit
force hunger GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yue, armemann, mathis and 5 others
Speak for yourself,if i am on 500 deficit i am more hungry than like eating 0 calories

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
If I give in and eat something I will have to eat it again right out of the toilet bowl.

• JFL
Reactions: Junko
This concept, while mathematically simple, is extremely difficult to follow long term if you're not doing things right.

Your diet has to be almost completely fat free, and almost completely sugar free. You have to eat a lot of fiber. And you have to eat a lot of protein.

This leaves you with nothing except egg whites, fish and turkey/chicken breast. Along with vegetables. Fat free spices and condiments like hot sauce and mustard (no calories) for flavor.

If you eat foods with any amount of fat, or foods with carbs you will fail to maintain a 500 calorie deficit long term. The calories just add up too quickly when you aren't selective with your meats and allow yourself to eat bread, fruits, candies, etc.

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
No way to hit your macros on that few calories unless you're 5'4"

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
Not enough, especially since those who go on caloric deficit are susceptible to hypothyrodism by a huge margin. Focus should be on cutting out sugars, and keeping carbs at a low level. Exercise is needed too. No less than 1k calories a day, and that's if you are an adult. Teens who are fat, maybe like 1400 and shit ton of cardio and muscle exercises.

No shit that’s why people find cutting hard
Hunger is barely an issue for any self-respecting man, food is overrated and fat people don't go hungry for long times cuz they got fat to burn for food. Bigger issue is fucking up ur hormones by fucking up ur nutrients and macros, etc

You just need the willpower to not give into that extra hunger and you then becoming lean will become extremely easy.
This.

Leanmaxxing is 90% willpower and 10% other stuff like good/bad genetics.

Unfortunately I have 0 willpower and bad genes.

Fucking brutal.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PSLdemigod, Snowskinned and DarkAscender
This concept, while mathematically simple, is extremely difficult to follow long term if you're not doing things right.

Your diet has to be almost completely fat free, and almost completely sugar free. You have to eat a lot of fiber. And you have to eat a lot of protein.

This leaves you with nothing except egg whites, fish and turkey/chicken breast. Along with vegetables. Fat free spices and condiments like hot sauce and mustard (no calories) for flavor.

If you eat foods with any amount of fat, or foods with carbs you will fail to maintain a 500 calorie deficit long term. The calories just add up too quickly when you aren't selective with your meats and allow yourself to eat bread, fruits, candies, etc.
Fat free:lul::lul: over at these dudes ask Never_Get_Up for help please

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene
The idea of getting lean is straightforward, but the journey can be quite lengthy. Fat loss is a gradual process. But worth it in the end.

Just gotta stick with it.

• +1
Reactions: ss07
Even if you're a carnivorecel you can only get like 60g of protein from 500 cal of chicken
he's talking about 500 calories below maintenance, not 500 calorie diet

1. Calories can not be eaten as they are units of heat energy

2. Calories have 0 effect on body composition

Getting lean is simple when you understand basic human physiology. Stop eating carbohydrates and go raw carnivore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cc_7373, DarkAscender, fluoride1337 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cc_7373, DarkAscender and ss07
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cc_7373 and DarkAscender
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, ss07, ihatewhiterose and 2 others

Getting lean is simple when you understand basic human physiology. Stop eating carbohydrates and go raw carnivore.
Based on not counting calories and eating meat

When you eliminate carbs it becomes so easy leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up

Nigga on every single thread involving calories you say calories cannot be eaten as they are units of heat energy

And i never said eat a calorie i said eat at a 500 deficit lol your a weird guy

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and Snowskinned
You are completely retarded, our body is based on hormones and not calories jfl to your calorie deficit of 500

You can’t eat calories. They are heat.
You can eat calories. They're a unit of energy of how much it takes to increase the temperature of 1 gram of water by 1 degrees Celsius at 15 degrees Celsius.

Meaning eating 100 calories is consuming a substance that has the capability to raise 100 grams of water 1 degrees Celsius at 15 degrees Celsius.

• +1
You are completely retarded, our body is based on hormones and not calories jfl to your calorie deficit of 500
Hormones control what the body does with calories, to a large extent. They can prioritize spending excess calories on muscle, or fat, etc. and they choose which the prioritize to retain and which to break down when in a deficit.

You can't really control your hormones except through injections.

But calories in calories out is a FUNDAMENTAL RULE OF THERMODYNAMICS. More energy out = you lose weight. It's that simple jfl. Whether you lose muscle or fat depends on what you eat, how big the deficit, and ofc, hormones.

• +1
Reactions: ss07 and RapeAllFemales
Nigga on every single thread involving calories you say calories cannot be eaten as they are units of heat energy

And i never said eat a calorie i said eat at a 500 deficit lol your a weird guy

View attachment 3179206
you’re*

The measurements on how many heat photons that specific food combusts is not accurate.

Impossible to be on a calorie deficit, unless you burn 2500+ calories daily

JFL at starving yourself with 1500 calories a day. Genetics, muscle mass(which burns more calories) and eating meat is the only thing that matters

I accidentally got to 6.1% bodyfat, while eating every couple of hours and overeating a lot. But yea, keep torturing yourself with middle aged women techniques :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod
Hormones control what the body does with calories, to a large extent. They can prioritize spending excess calories on muscle, or fat, etc. and they choose which the prioritize to retain and which to break down when in a deficit.

You can't really control your hormones except through injections.

But calories in calories out is a FUNDAMENTAL RULE OF THERMODYNAMICS. More energy out = you lose weight. It's that simple jfl. Whether you lose muscle or fat depends on what you eat, how big the deficit, and ofc, hormones.
What you say is right, the important thing is to eat the right nutrients that stimulate more testosterone or get injections

Calories are not as important as people think, lower them by 500 is probably too much because you risk losing muscle mass

You can eat calories. They're a unit of energy of how much it takes to increase the temperature of 1 gram of water by 1 degrees Celsius at 15 degrees Celsius.

Meaning eating 100 calories is consuming a substance that has the capability to raise 100 grams of water 1 degrees Celsius at 15 degrees Celsius.
False. Calories are heat. Heat has no mass, therefor can not be brought to rest via your stomach for metabolic processes.

Your diet has to be almost completely fat free
That's retarded. Fat is necessary for hormones. Good luck maximizing your testosterone levels without saturated fats.

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene and ss07
False. Calories are heat. Heat has no mass, therefor can not be brought to rest via your stomach for metabolic processes.
calories are a measure of energy. food has potential energy which is measured in calories. calories are not heat. if calories WERE heat then they wouldn't fucking work since many of the reactions that we use energy for don't use heat. heat is a kind of energy. calories are a measure of energy.

• +1
calories are a measure of energy. food has potential energy which is measured in calories. calories are not heat. if calories WERE heat then they wouldn't fucking work since many of the reactions that we use energy for don't use heat. heat is a kind of energy. calories are a measure of energy.

lmao at your tiny little brain thinking that's what a legit source of information looks like
Go learn about all the laws of thermodynamics and tell me that a “calorie” can be eaten.

Go learn about all the laws of thermodynamics and tell me that a “calorie” can be eaten.
calorie is a measure of energy. energy is stored in food as potential energy. you can eat food.

a liter used to be defined as "the volume of one kilogram of water under standard conditions"

you're doing the same sort of thing as if i were to claim "a liter is water so you can't drink a liter of bleach"

but a liter isn't water. it's just defined in terms of water. so you can and should drink a liter of bleach.

Last edited:

Correct me if I’m wrong but most fruits and or vegetables are pretty filling, and low calorie ? example, cucumbers, carrots, watermelon, tomatoes, strawberries

You’d have to eat a kilogram of watermelon to get 300 calories in, or 10 carrots to get 250 calories in, genuinely who is munching on this amount of food? do you guys have eating disorders :lul:

getting lean is easy. you just don't eat and drink coffee instead

theres this one trick i learned from quite a wise fellow i met on my university , so what you basically have to do is eat less and do more cocaine.

lost 10 kg in five months eating fruit, bread, eggs, meat, milk and vegetables daily. u are just a fatass

braindead

lost 10 kg in five months eating fruit, bread, eggs, meat, milk and vegetables daily. u are just a fatass
Notice your physique still looks terrible. You lost only water and muscle.

Notice your physique still looks terrible. You lost only water and muscle.
u could be right but i maintained all of my lifts and even improved some of them, of course some of it was water tho but not muscle

Granted you're active, you can get lean while still feeling relatively full. I used to think you had to starve and suffer , but you really don't. As long as you can control a window of feeling a bit hungry everyday , you will be fine. Often this hunger happens like once a day at night and goes away if you distract yourself for 20 min.