Getting LL in Usa or in turkey?

ThomasJefferson

ThomasJefferson

Iron
I have saved about 130k usd for receiving bilateral leg lengthening on my femur I hope to receive 3 inches and was wondering if any of you guys had any thoughts on should I spend the 100k on the leg lengthening at the Penn medicine which seems like it is the only straight forward cosmetic process for ll in the usa and I can be sure to receive proper care or should I go to Turkey to receive it, which I would use the extra money I would save from getting at the top place there? Just general thoughts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
First of all LL is extremely experimental so its risky af anyway not worth it. Second of all if you get such a surgery from turkey chances are you will look like this:

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
First of all LL is extremely experimental so its risky af anyway not worth it. Second of all if you get such a surgery from turkey chances are you will look like this:
View attachment 2301238
I would say it's only experimental because it isn't ideal for anybody to receive it unless you would need it like somebody with irregular leg lengths so not many places would like to do it because not many people understood why the cosmetic appearance would be important enough to outweigh the bad. I have only seen things that shows ll has high success. I was thinking turkey just because they are stellar in every other cosmetic surgy. Also because they have doing ll much earlier so the doctor behind it would be knowledgeable and the hospital are much more fitted toward somebody who is getting cosmetic ll. I would still expect to pay upwards 80k in turkey so I would receive the best care possible. Not sure though

I would say it's only experimental because it isn't ideal for anybody to receive it unless you would need it like somebody with irregular leg lengths so not many places would like to do it because not many people understood why the cosmetic appearance would be important enough to outweigh the bad. I have only seen things that shows ll has high success. I was thinking turkey just because they are stellar in every other cosmetic surgy. Also because they have doing ll much earlier so the doctor behind it would be knowledgeable and the hospital are much more fitted toward somebody who is getting cosmetic ll. I would still expect to pay upwards 80k in turkey so I would receive the best care possible. Not sure though
How tall are you?

Mfer are you serious. Obviously not the best height but not worth bloody LL it’s neutral to 90% of women. Don’t let autism here get to ur brain
I would say 5 '9 would be the ideal height for getting ll. But I wish I could be okay with my height and be happy with it because truly there is nothing wrong with 5 '9 for the average person but accumulation of experiences have made me realize that being six foot would make my life much easier especially with shoes that could make 2 more inches taller. I dont think ll is as bad you believe it is but even if it made me recover only to 70% of what i was i would still do it. and Im also getting ll before facial surgies because I do think I overthink my looks and i would end up messing it up with something i didnt really need to get in the first place. But ll it seems like it is straight forward (lots of money -> time intensive = 3 inch taller -> physical abilities dampened.

I would say 5 '9 would be the ideal height for getting ll. But I wish I could be okay with my height and be happy with it because truly there is nothing wrong with 5 '9 for the average person but accumulation of experiences have made me realize that being six foot would make my life much easier especially with shoes that could make 2 more inches taller. I dont think ll is as bad you believe it is but even if it made me recover only to 70% of what i was i would still do it. and Im also getting ll before facial surgies because I do think I overthink my looks and i would end up messing it up with something i didnt really need to get in the first place. But ll it seems like it is straight forward (lots of money -> time intensive = 3 inch taller -> physical abilities dampened.
Even 6, guys are getting LL, I’m the same height as you and i want it aswell. 5,9 ain’t bad but it’s got some serious looksmaxing potential. A 2inch femur and tibia would bring you to 6,1 so I’d advice you to keep on saving and go to Paley

Even 6, guys are getting LL, I’m the same height as you and i want it aswell. 5,9 ain’t bad but it’s got some serious looksmaxing potential. A 2inch femur and tibia would bring you to 6,1 so I’d advice you to keep on saving and go to Paley
yeah i think somebody going from 6 ft to 6 4 would be a a complete mogger but the roi goes exponential down for anybody above 6'1. Yeah, as I looked I think its best to get it in the usa, much easier to sue if anything goes wrong, and it just seems much safer to get in the usa. I think I like Penn medicine taller program more than paley though just because it seems more straight forward and the location. I plan on getting 8 cm on the femur and than plan on getting tibia for 5 cm much later on.

how many inches can 5’7 gain safely?

nah 5’9 is perfect height if u have the funds go to paley and do 6-7cm stay within 5-6 tho for optimal recovery

go on limblengtheningforum they have better advice for this. just go to paley if u can afford it too

• +1
Reactions: ThomasJefferson
6, maybe even 6,1 depending on your flexibility
cap, extremely unsafe for over 8cm on each segment. maybe if u do both femur AND tibia u can go 6’0+ at that height lmfao

yeah i think somebody going from 6 ft to 6 4 would be a a complete mogger but the roi goes exponential down for anybody above 6'1. Yeah, as I looked I think its best to get it in the usa, much easier to sue if anything goes wrong, and it just seems much safer to get in the usa. I think I like Penn medicine taller program more than paley though just because it seems more straight forward and the location. I plan on getting 8 cm on the femur and than plan on getting tibia for 5 cm much later on.
Problem for me personally is the price, fuck knows how I’m going to get 200+k before late twenties

Don't get leg leghntening at 5' 9"
Do you know what the difference between DEVGRU and being a Navy seal. Is that the average seal you meet you will be near average height but the average devgru member is over 6'0. Being a seal is probably the closest you can get to meritocracy, where height shouldnt matter at all, only the ability of yourself and your mindset. So if you are 5'7 you can become a seal just as much as a somebody who is six foot but once they get in the team the six foot seal with gain the benefits of looking more competent. The seal who is six ft will get more chances at training and mission which will help the seal become even more competent than what they look like. Even members of delta force has mentioned that an 6'4 giant new guy on the team was harassed less than because of his size. Being 5'9 vs possibility over six foot is not the difference between me being able to be happy but its the difference between me being an Ubermensch mogger