• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and iloveboobs
Don’t get LL nigga

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry, iloveboobs and looksmaxxing223
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hardstyle, oily703, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
you need to get checked to see how much inches you can get, but always go for the max you can.

3-3.5 inches, potentially 4 if you're very lucky, it's usually what most people can get in their femurs. Just enough to escape manletdom at 5'7

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, truthhurts, iloveboobs and 1 other person
btw if u think LL is $250k ur smoking hard crack, LL cost varies, in india it's $1,5k which isn't too expensive anyway

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: arabcelxxx, GabachoCopium, lucifer6969 and 9 others
arent lifts enough

you need to get checked to see how much inches you can get, but always go for the max you can.

3-3.5 inches, potentially 4 if you're very lucky, it's usually what most people can get in their femurs. Just enough to escape manletdom at 5'7
ok thanks bhai

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
  • WTF
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, looksmaxxing223 and HighTierSubhuman
arent lifts enough
they dont work, everyone can tell i'm 5'7. i even asked my friends with height boosters on and it makes me loom 5'9 and they said i'm5'7

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and iloveboobs
btw if u think LL is $250k ur smoking hard crack, LL cost varies, in india it's $1,5k which isn't too expensive anyway
>in india
You're never walking again after that

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, iloveboobs and looksmaxxing223
they dont work, everyone can tell i'm 5'7. i even asked my friends with height boosters on and it makes me loom 5'9 and they said i'm5'7
how much does being 5'7 affect grtting women, is height really that improtnant

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
how much does being 5'7 affect grtting women, is height really that improtnant
if it wasn't i wouldn't be making this thread. Although i'm not sure if i will go through it. Every ltn i see with women is always tall (5'11+). I never see short mtns like myself with girls. Even in college girls care about height. Never see guys my height with girls or anything. I've seen the most subhuman guys with girls just bc theyre tall, it's honestly unmotivating. Handsome manlet gets nothing unless PSL 5+

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and HighTierSubhuman
if it wasn't i wouldn't be making this thread. Although i'm not sure if i will go through it. Every ltn i see with women is always tall (5'11+). I never see short mtns like myself with girls. Even in college girls care about height. Never see guys my height with girls or anything. I've seen the most subhuman guys with girls just bc theyre tall, it's honestly unmotivating. Handsome manlet gets nothing unless PSL 5+
i asked that because tbh i havent talked to girls irl in 3 years so i dont even know if looks matter anymore

• So Sad
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and looksmaxxing223
@JohnDoe Bhai my college is so heightpill, it's brutal :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe, HighTierSubhuman and iloveboobs
I can relate as a 5'6 MTN

IMG 4875

I will do it for 1k saar :feelsgood: I’m the one on the left with my uncle, once you enter just ask for Amar

• JFL
Reactions: Heatmiser and looksmaxxing223
View attachment 3217481
I will do it for 1k saar :feelsgood: I’m the one on the left with my uncle, once you enter just ask for Amar
tbh, one of my friends in manchester makes over 100k per year, i have good connections. I feel as though if i hang around those types of people, it'll be easier for me to land a higher paying job

• Woah
Reactions: truthhurts and Donkeyballs
@JohnDoe thoughts on this bhai? heightpill killing me tbh, i thought it wouldn't matter at college but its 1000x worse here

Tales

• JFL
Cheapest LL surgeon i found in Turkey (for both Tibia and Femur) is around 40.00€, needs to save for years until i can afford LL

• Woah
Cheapest LL surgeon i found in Turkey (for both Tibia and Femur) is around 40.00€, needs to save for years until i can afford LL
lifefuel tbh, if this weird knee pain isnt a growth spurt

can you link bhai?

Ill gatekeep until i get it myself
brutal, manlet on manlet hate-crime, one manlet wants to escape his manletdom but won't let the other one escape as well

brutal, manlet on manlet hate-crime, one manlet wants to escape his manletdom but won't let the other one escape as well
Im sorry, but at the end of the day its every man for himself

• So Sad