Getting models isn’t anything special

D

Deleted member 23819

X
Talking with this girl from hinge, who’s done runway and stuff for vogue magazine. But plenty of the other girls I’ve gone out with here in HK fog her overall, so I probably might just go out once and ghost. The only point is that you get the halo of saying that you date a model.

2F834D09 CD11 48A4 B436 5A1BC8B8731A
B3EE0831 511A 43E6 83E6 B6BCA8A185C5
D7700708 F55E 41F0 B83B 9D21170E09B1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Xangsane and Deleted member 24444
Becky

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 22918 and 3 others
because taiwanese "models" are still beckies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
>gook

not a pixel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
because taiwanese "models" are still beckies
She’s from Hong Kong, and not my type too western gaze looking. And the attractive Chinese girls here fog the Venetian beckies that you’re hyping up.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
She’s from Hong Kong, and not my type too western gaze looking. And the attractive Chinese girls here fog the Venetian beckies that you’re hyping up.
tell me a single model feature she has. modeling in hong kong is a joke.

Fucking coping retard JFL

@Niklaus Mikaelson matched with a model once.

tell me a single model feature she has. modeling in hong kong is a joke.
I don’t even know and the runway was in London, she models in Europe not in Asia. Asian beauty standards are different, I prefer those tbh.

@Niklaus Mikaelson matched with a model once.
p5.png
p6.png
i can match with models too if i move to second world shitholes but at least you get real ones in EE not those panfaced freaks lol

p5.png
p6.png
i can match with models too if i move to second world shitholes but at least you get real ones in EE not those panfaced freaks lol
I match with both Asian and Western European models, and they both are much better than EE models. Many third world EE models are just prostitutes in disguise tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I match with both Asian and Western European models, and they both are much better than EE models. Many third world EE models are just prostitutes in disguise tbh.
Are you Chad?

what a cope. everyone always vote russian when there's to asses what's the best looking race of girls. they have the full package: bone foggers, good skin, tall, aryan coloring. i don't remember seeing models on tinder in italy

Ugly as fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back