Getting mogged/feel sub-human by girls at the supermarket( im a male), how do i fix?

K

KB_maxxer

Iron
Man...all the girls here are like Min 5'9, but i see a lot prob. over 5'11, they are prob. my Age( 17), but they look like woman and i look like a 14/15 year old with fat( fat make your look older, so After i loose fat ill look like 13).
I alredy have some posts about my forseable "Ascension", maybe im in a "its so over phase".
Btw i was at the Mall to buy fruit and meat/organs for my "Ascension".
Give andvice pls.

Did i accidentally type incels.is anyways also get mastic gum and chew it daily for 4 hours might not be too late to fix your jaw include pics also wtf why ask other wise

Did i accidentally type incels.is anyways also get mastic gum and chew it daily for 4 hours might not be too late to fix your jaw include pics also wtf why ask other wise
I wont call my self chadlite or nowhere near(im fat but i got decent bone structure) but my biggest problem Is my height,
These girls are so fucking tall, i think all of US in the west(Europe and america..., you get It)
Are seing that girls are getting so fucking tall Bro.
Im fucking 5'7.
Maybe ill have my height ascend but maybe not...

I wont call my self chadlite or nowhere near(im fat but i got decent bone structure) but my biggest problem Is my height,
These girls are so fucking tall, i think all of US in the west(Europe and america..., you get It)
Are seing that girls are getting so fucking tall Bro.
Im fucking 5'7.
Maybe ill have my height ascend but maybe not...
Nah too old for that maybe with hgh+AIs+dht/test or surgery