Getting MSE/Expander

Nero

Nero

Iron
Is there anything I should know before contacting an orthodontist? Any tips or things I should know before? I’m getting it mostly for health reasons but looksmax advice is welcome as well.

it really depends on how much of a dickhead your orthodontist is

• +1
Reactions: Nero
Is there anything I should know before contacting an orthodontist? Any tips or things I should know before? I’m getting it mostly for health reasons but looksmax advice is welcome as well.
Don't just see one orthodontist get the opinions of a couple few before making the decision.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020 and Nero
Don't just see one orthodontist get the opinions of a couple few before making the decision.
I just thought about it. I should probably should consult someone who is well versed in orthotropics as they’d probably be more understanding/experienced with my needs. I don’t have any malocclusions or anything. My teeth are nearly perfectly straight as well and I’ve never had braces.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and JFLbuddyboyo
I just thought about it. I should probably should consult someone who is well versed in orthotropics as they’d probably be more understanding/experienced with my needs. I don’t have any malocclusions or anything. My teeth are nearly perfectly straight as well and I’ve never had braces.
yes i would say find an orthotropist who is also experienced in mse

• +1
orthos with vacuum money out of your ass

and they are usually not well-versed in the practice of MSE installation and would be more likely to say no/not know what to say

• +1