Getting muscular worth it or focus on leanmaxxing?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
So I've been losing weight after I posted my pics here as I was bloated skinny fat. I was 98kg @ 190cm now I'm 94kg @ 190cm. I've just been doing cardio and stopped eating junk food. Should I lift as well so I don't look skinny when I've leanmaxxed enough or should I do that after I've leanmaxxed? I have a pretty good frame and I used to play rugby.

So I've been losing weight after I posted my pics here as I was bloated skinny fat. I was 98kg @ 190cm now I'm 94kg @ 190cm. I've just been doing cardio and stopped eating junk food. Should I lift as well so I don't look skinny when I've leanmaxxed enough or should I do that after I've leanmaxxed? I have a pretty good frame and I used to play rugby.
Always leanmaxxx...

... as for the muscles, it depends on your shoulders.

If they are narrow, TRAIN LIKE DEVIL. Also train your LATS a lot. You need that V-shape. Because otherwise, all your effort is cope. You need to increase the shoulder width, while decreasing the waist size. This is what women adore. (y)

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 19294, Deprived and 11 others
leanmax for face
muscles are cool but face > all

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Yerico7 and Deleted member 15827
Body building is so much better long term. Lean max if you have no discipline or commitment.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Deleted member 8988, Yerico7 and 1 other person
Lean lean lean lean always

Get muscle but remember LEAN is #1 priority.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Depends on your age if believe, if your 21< bulk, if your above 21 it might be cope as by the time you build a solid natty physique you’ll be 25 will have missed out 3 years of your prime (22-27 IMO)

BOTH.

Get lean, then build as much muscle as fucking possible.

Spend at least 3 years bulking while pushing progressive overload HARD on all your exercises. This will come with some facial bloat, and fat gain, but if you're being patient and slowly gaining weight, you can still stay lean the entire process.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Yerico7 and tehVigilante
muscle is to scare other men lean is to get liked by other women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, ironjacket, Danish_Retard and 3 others
but some girls also like it when u scare other men

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana
Body building is so much better long term. Lean max if you have no discipline or commitment.
Nah. I did it the wrong way around and the results were disastrous compared to just leaning up.

Leaning up (lowering your body fat) makes your cheekbones and jawline stand out more and it gets rid of those disgusting cheek fat pads.
Muscling up makes you wider but does not affect your face at all.

If you just want to get to having ONS as fast as possible on dating apps, getting lean beats getting muscular every single time.

This is why those stick figure prettyboys on TikTok with 12% body fat will 'outslay' any bodybuilder! Their face is attractive and very angular.

Having both is optimal, of course. And I do lift. But if I had to do it again, I would have leaned down first and only then clean bulked.
Because when I bulked & lifted, I was invisible on dating apps! Women do not like bloated faces. At all. And I mean by going over something like 18-20%, you will be nearly invisible on apps to anyone except super-landwhales.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 8988
Muscles are more important to a certain extend.

If you are lean but a twink you will look less attractive than if you were a bit less lean but with more muscles

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Tonymontana
Nah. I did it the wrong way around and the results were disastrous compared to just leaning up.

Leaning up (lowering your body fat) makes your cheekbones and jawline stand out more and it gets rid of those disgusting cheek fat pads.
Muscling up makes you wider but does not affect your face at all.

If you just want to get to having ONS as fast as possible on dating apps, getting lean beats getting muscular every single time.

This is why those stick figure prettyboys on TikTok with 12% body fat will 'outslay' any bodybuilder! Their face is attractive and very angular.

Having both is optimal, of course. And I do lift. But if I had to do it again, I would have leaned down first and only then clean bulked.
Because when I bulked & lifted, I was invisible on dating apps! Women do not like bloated faces. At all. And I mean by going over something like 18-20%, you will be nearly invisible on apps to anyone except super-landwhales.
well like you said, you just did it wrong. The more muscle you get the easier it is to lean down plus you dont look like a twig like those tiktok prettyboys. Regardless of what women say they dont want a twig who cannot defend her. Although sometimes they put up with it considering so many dudes are super overweight and unattractive. You can get the best of both worlds if you build a good body and are lean.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Tonymontana
well like you said, you just did it wrong. The more muscle you get the easier it is to lean down plus you dont look like a twig like those tiktok prettyboys. Regardless of what women say they dont want a twig who cannot defend her. Although sometimes they put up with it considering so many dudes are super overweight and unattractive. You can get the best of both worlds if you build a good body and are lean.

This retards are still falling for the tiktok meme.

Its like justin bieber in 2014 he was the shit. Now look where he is. Its mostly social, in a couple of years none of this twinks will be relevant, sure some of them have good faces but having muscle and being lean is always a plus.

I think lowkey is just cuz people here are too lazy to do any kind of work so they cope with just being a lean twink tbh :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana
This retards are still falling for the tiktok meme.

Its like justin bieber in 2014 he was the shit. Now look where he is. Its mostly social, in a couple of years none of this twinks will be relevant.
One life in the day of justin bieber > your dumbass or anyone on this forum

One life in the day of justin bieber > your dumbass or anyone on this forum

The point wasn't really about Justin Bieber. The point is that there are certain types of good looking and some rely a lot on trends where there are classic types of good looking that always beat the test of time, call them the "generic chads".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Cut to 10-12% WHILE eating 150g - 200g of protein per day and lifting hard.

You can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time when you are a beginning lifter. The studies are clear.

Following the broscience on the internet like 10 years ago where everyone thought you couldn't gain muscle while cutting and had to EAT BIG TO GET BIG BRO was the biggest aesthetic mistake of my life.

If I was starting all over again I would cut to 10%, bulk to 13%, and then cut again while never stopping eating high protein and lifting.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Ricochet and Danish_Retard
lean obviously mogs we all know but if you have big muscles and are at 10% thats the ultimate halo, cutting to a true 10% is hard as fuck and takes a lot of discipline but you can get to 10% easily by begging cardio daily but youll be skinny asf and weak