Getting my ear pierced tommorow

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I'm considering to get earrings for increasing somewhat my JB appeal. Most people look better with them. I'm getting it done with a piercing gun, hopefully it won't hurt that much and won't get infected,unless it's over.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
It's a looksmin and low class don't do it

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, JimJones, Cornnyy and 3 others
Piercings = low class failo or people view you as gay

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
pierces me with a non sterilized gun full of ebola mixed with corona

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
Im one of the guys who fights MUH MASCULINITY faggots on this forum and even I think thats gay as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, JimJones, Deleted member 4991 and 4 others
I'm considering to get earrings for increasing somewhat my JB appeal. Most people look better with them. I'm getting it done with a piercing gun, hopefully it won't hurt that much and won't get infected,unless it's over.
I feel like it would only looksmin you tbh. I have a couple friends with pierced ears unless you have curly hair are a lightskin or tanned you cant pull it off. You just look like a faggot with white skin and wavy hair with studs

Always get piercing with a needle.

Also piercing is cool, I got my nose pierced and had lots of compliment.

You need certain pheno to pull it off though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers
It used to be ok like 20 y ago, now its just phaggotry.

I feel like it would only looksmin you tbh. I have a couple friends with pierced ears unless you have curly hair are a lightskin or tanned you cant pull it off. You just look like a faggot with white skin and wavy hair with studs
My natural hair is curly/wavy

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity and Effortless
My natural hair is curly/wavy
Should look alright then wont make much of a difference tho. You have good fwhr aswell so it wont boost you as much as someone with narrow face

It’s outdated bro

Should look alright then wont make much of a difference tho. You have good fwhr aswell so it wont boost you as much as someone with narrow face
My IPD is narrow

I will get another ear piercing soon with a needle though. :feelsokman:

Oh nigga you gay

if you don't looks/act gay or don't put weird piercing its a lookmax

• +1
just lol at calling earrings fenimne i looked so badass with mine

Image result for billy stranger things gifImage result for billy stranger things gifImage result for billy fight steve gif

• +1
Reactions: her
if you don't looks/act gay or don't put weird piercing its a lookmax

Exactly, I've gotten a lot of compliments on my piercing. Just don't go overboard with it, or put in anything too outlandish, keep it small and simple most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: her and Swolepenisman
Im one of the guys who fights MUH MASCULINITY faggots on this forum and even I think thats gay as fuck
Your avi literally uses earrings and tons of "gay" stuff, what are you even talking about?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob, DarknLost and Effortless
Always get piercing with a needle.

Also piercing is cool, I got my nose pierced and had lots of compliment.

You need certain pheno to pull it off though.
They only do it with a gun at the place

Your avi literally uses earrings and tons of "gay" stuff, what are you even talking about?
You fucking son of a bitch, my avi mogs not because of his fucking earrings and shit. Earring for men are gay, end of discussion

You fucking son of a bitch, my avi mogs not because of his fucking earrings and shit. Earring for men are gay, end of discussion
There was no need to call me a son of a bitch, but whatever. And earrings aren't gay just because you think they are. Women nowadays literally love guys with earrings.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and DarknLost
67357405_893341984358746_7670078194925436928_o.jpg
g9mmj2ntta12fu793kjb00001244090v020000e205

• +1
Reactions: her
u calling these nigas gay

Image result for billy stranger things gif

I guess if its for ear lobe its fine, you just risk further healing time or infections but if you're going pierce a cartilage please never do it with a gun.

I've had my nose pierced properly with a needle and still to this day its not healed properly.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
I guess if its for ear lobe its fine, you just risk further healing time or infections but if you're going pierce a cartilage please never do it with a gun.
Ahahahahahah OKAY BRO BRB GETTING PIERCING AHAHHAAHH

• Hmm...
NOTICE ME DARKNCHAD

No you dumb motherfucker. ITS ALL ABOUT THE FACE DAMN IT FACE. Their piercing doesnt matter at all for Elliot Rodgers sake
imo it haloes them even more makes him even more badass looking same with the hair but i think earrings mainly halo ppl with masc or masc pretty boy pheno like the stranger things dude has a massvie chin but i think its a looksmax for some ppl it was for me

• +1
imo it haloes them even more makes him even more badass looking same with the hair but i think earrings mainly halo ppl with masc or masc pretty boy pheno like the stranger things dude has a massvie chin but i think its a looksmax for some ppl it was for me

Attachments

• IMG_0979.JPG
    IMG_0979.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 13
don’t listen to them OP you’re one of the few people here with the pheno that it works really well with

I've had my nose pierced properly with a needle and still to this day its not healed properly.
thoughts on stretchers?
50521b707db1e

thoughts on stretchers?
View attachment 275656

Keep it simple bro, no need for stretchers plus when you go too big it will never close up.

Just like a diamond stud or other simple stud or cross ear ring.

Also, ear piercings doesn't hurt at all OP, a pinching sensation when piercing and a hot burning sensation for a few hours after.

My nose piercing hurt like a bitch during the piercing but after that i felt nothing after.