Getting my upper wisdom teeth removed in 20 minutes

zerotohero

zerotohero

I don’t need your pussy, bitch, I'm on my own dick
I need to have my wisdom teeth removed so that they can put braces on me and have Bimax surgery and I was wondering:

- Will this cause my face to look more recessed and narrow?

- What risks does anesthesia have?

Thanks in advance.

No, as long as you are past puberty wisdom removal doesnt do anything.

Are you having local or general?
Local.

Are you having local or general?
Also if you really are worried abour it affecting your jaw you can always get implants after your bimax to put your mind at rest but imo its pointless but it is a possibility if you want.

• +1
Reactions: zerotohero
it wont change your face shape permanently

I have heard general can cause a little brain damage but its really low % chance/rare and its very minimal damage, I dont think there really are any risks for local tho.

I actually had my wisdoms extracted on Wednesday (3 days ago) with local and it was easy af.
If you are scared or anxious about the procedure dont be I was laughing with my surgeon while he drilled them out its really not bad.

I need to have my wisdom teeth removed so that they can put braces on me and have Bimax surgery and I was wondering:

- Will this cause my face to look more recessed and narrow?
No but it will cause temporary swelling
- What risks does anesthesia have?
It can paralyse your face
Thanks in advance.

I have heard general can cause a little brain damage but its really low % chance/rare and its very minimal damage, I dont think there really are any risks for local tho.

I actually had my wisdoms extracted on Wednesday (3 days ago) with local and it was easy af.
If you are scared or anxious about the procedure dont be I was laughing with my surgeon while he drilled them out its really not bad.
What a coincidence that you also had your wisdom teeth removed this week.

The procedure has gone perfectly, I have not felt any pain, although I have felt some discomfort, but that is normal. In the end I only had one tooth pulled, so in 3 weeks they will remove the other one.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
don't make claims about things you don't understand

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
don't make claims about things you don't understand
Also from what I've read sure there is a tiny tiny amount of bone loss caused by wisdom removal but its so insignifcant it wont affect your face, its really the first 2 molars and premolars that cause issues, if Im wrong feel free to link me a study or something but I have read up on. Just saying I dont understand something isnt particularly helpful for anyone, so feel free to provide info backing up your point which could help others out in making decisions.

• +1
Reactions: zerotohero
Also from what I've read sure there is a tiny tiny amount of bone loss caused by wisdom removal but its so insignifcant it wont affect your face, its really the first 2 molars and premolars that cause issues, if Im wrong feel free to link me a study or something but I have read up on. Just saying I dont understand something isnt particularly helpful for anyone, so feel free to provide info backing up your point which could help others out in making decisions.
it's very possible that removal of any teeth will cause damage to the midface, because it removes some of the support that it used to have. removing the support also means removing the stress that used to be put on those areas of bone, which might lead to a loss of bone mass.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
It's fucking over, I'm sorry.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_

The procedure has gone perfectly, I have not felt any pain, although I have felt some discomfort, but that is normal. In the end I only had one tooth pulled, so in 3 weeks they will remove the other one.
i had all four pulled at the same time.

Now the question is: is this a human or subhuman necessity?

Are more evolved (or necessitated by any other factors) superior or inferior to the human specimens that can for all their teeth?

My wisdom teeth get fucking painful from time to time.

doe
it's very possible that removal of any teeth will cause damage to the midface, because it removes some of the support that it used to have. removing the support also means removing the stress that used to be put on those areas of bone, which might lead to a loss of bone mass.
s wisdown teeth widen maxilla adn give wider set eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998