getting obsessed w my ex

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
We broke up April 2022, and dated for 4 months. We last spoke in June 2022 and saw each other the same month. In 2023 august - november 2023 i had another gf yall niggas might remember whwre we met on snap and she left me bc of she loved her (online) ex more.

I saw my first ex in my dream today and I’m rigorously trying to find her instagram, and I dont even use insta. How do I find smbd’s instagram when I got no info on them and how do I even get there if its a private account? Jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xaxanibber and wsada
IMG 7021

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, not__cel, wsada and 1 other person
We broke up April 2022, and dated for 4 months. We last spoke in June 2022 and saw each other the same month. In 2023 august - november 2023 i had another gf yall niggas might remember whwre we met on snap and she left me bc of she loved her (online) ex more.

I saw my first ex in my dream today and I’m rigorously trying to find her instagram, and I dont even use insta. How do I find smbd’s instagram when I got no info on them and how do I even get there if its a private account? Jfl lmfao
No reply, never

You’re literally Timmy

• So Sad
Reactions: Timmy
Cuck

• JFL
Be a man you gen z fagot
Im a very diff person since then. Ngl to u I forgot what her lower face looks like bc I always saw her in a mask but she was very cute and had a nice body and was so sweet, if only I passed her shit tests she wouldnt view me as a cuck then leave

• Ugh..
Do u know Jalay from PBA?
Never a lotta ppl but that doesn't ring a bell
Ask them if they remember a Patrick Bateman :feelshah:

IMG 4810

• JFL
Ex Obsession is a phase. Just get a new gf and ull eventually get over it.

I recommend ltr for getting over ex rather than flings but depends on person