Getting old

kingpiin

kingpiin

Iron
What age do looks start declining? Also what's the point of living once ur looks start going down may aswell ropemaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and redmaxx
Late 20s for me. At least that’s when I noticed the biggest decline. Then again, I’m still late 20s, but it’s showing. Depends on genetics, lifestyle, and looksmaxxing though. Once you hit your 30s, you’re no longer a player in the game, you’re just a coach at best.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Senssei, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
17. It never began.

• JFL
Reactions: kingpiin
at 32 is when you get hit hard anything before that you should look good

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and blackckatt
i start declinig at 28 i think (am 29 and 30 in 2 month) but am htn-low chadlite, so am happy to find this forum before the futur desaster

• +1
I'd say early thirties is when things start to get pretty bad.

yes, am starting to be mad with anti aging, i don't know what i can expect about tretinoid but i use it since 5 month (people start to say "your skin look very smooth" ) but i look my age i think.

Last 2 weeks i date an high mtb - weak htb white girl 23y old, she didn't notice my age, but her friends (19y) told me "how old are you ?" i lie, i say 25y don't know if she trust me or not lol

• +1
What age do looks start declining? Also what's the point of living once ur looks start going down may aswell ropemaxx
for most men you peak at 30 and go down from there but just try to be a dilf

• +1
for men if you can moneymax then literally your looks don't matter

Late 20s for me. At least that’s when I noticed the biggest decline. Then again, I’m still late 20s, but it’s showing. Depends on genetics, lifestyle, and looksmaxxing though. Once you hit your 30s, you’re no longer a player in the game, you’re just a coach at best.
Nah you can find players until 40s. Look Jared Leto and Brad Pitt at their 40s, they still looked great.

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
when i start noticable to get bald at 22 it all ended for me

i would say end of College.