Getting over someone mentally is easy

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
but the emotional part is not. there is abolutely nothing you can do for your heart, your emotions are mostly out of your control.

thats why im so unstable lately, my mind wants to go on but my emotions hold me back. i have to basically concentrate 100% of the day, any fuckup and im suicidal again. its an uphill battle.

the mornings are hell. i literally have 100 mental images of my oneitis and have to put lots of effort to get myself going. that girl is a virus.

But the best cope, i keep reminding myself that i was more attracted to my asexualic cumskin old oneitis. That cringey, funny looking girl with the comically small head, shit weight distribution was making my dick hard. Why cry over stacy when you were happy with much less?

And unironically, there are higher chances my old itis remembers me after 4 years than the other one does after 1 year. She was the closest thing i ever had to a girlfriend at the end of the day. I absolutely hate myself for letting her go and then catching emotions for that manipulative slut. This bitch is like a fake version of Shishio Makoto from Kenshin who knows what she is gonna do.