Getting pointier chin?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Can a genioplasty create a sharp and pointy chin, or do you need bimax/bsso to achieve this too?

I know this is different from person to person, but if an average Joe wanted to achieve a chin shape similar to, lets say, Ryan Gosling, would he be able to do so?

4ab1952f0a30654318f6189953ef13eb

Ryan gosling film de4259b4abc784e312a677e5b48132ff6b2d8590

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
i dont think that chin is ideal on men

chin is the least of ryan goslings problems

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
Can a genioplasty create a sharp and pointy chin, or do you need bimax/bsso to achieve this too?

I know this is different from person to person, but if an average Joe wanted to achieve a chin shape similar to, lets say, Ryan Gosling, would he be able to do so?

View attachment 2306562
View attachment 2306564
you can just get a genioplasty. genioplasty is better than bimax anyways, bimax there is barely a difference it just makes you not deformed, you need to do trimax to see actual changes, which means bimax + genioplasty.

Only get bimax if you have a deformed jaw, otherwise get genio and you can get ur ideal chin.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma

View attachment 2306562
View attachment 2306564
Point chin is a subhuman trait. Idk why would you want to have one.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and BrahminBoss
Point chin is a subhuman trait. Idk why would you want to have one.
I mean, these dudes (especially second one) got their chins pointier and I would argue they look much better
Screenshot 20230708 210328 Gallery

Screenshot 20230708 210338 Gallery

Its def feminine but still...

My lower third looks rounded so I think it might help.
lose bodyfat bro I also thought my lower third was rounded and did 2 water fasts and the results WERE INSANE

• Hmm...
Their chin width remained the same.
It did but because they increased their height so much it appears much pointier. I never saw a man reducing the width of his chin, only caveman-looking-foids do it

Imo this is the ideal male chin, although not pointy, it still has a great height which I want to achieve.
Screenshot 20230708 211206 Gallery

It did but because they increased their height so much it appears much pointier. I never saw a man reducing the width of his chin, only caveman-looking-foids do it

Imo this is the ideal male chin, although not pointy, it still has a great height which I want to achieve.
View attachment 2306904
i ahve the same chin

View attachment 2306904
The odds of you getting a similar chin after your surgery are not particularly on your side

• +1
Bump. Good thread

• +1
The odds of you getting a similar chin after your surgery are not particularly on your side
I know that soft tissue looks quite different than that after doing genioplasty, do you think that combining bimax with genio can give it a more "bony" look?

Imo, genio can achieve you something like this:

A32a9fba1e59ab223205d9380e091681

(Obv refering to the chin itself)

then you can only go down the surgical route I think unless you want to try bonesmashing
I will go down the surgical route, and I used to bonesmash my chin, which ascended me for the time being.

However, I had to stop bc I also bonesmashed zygos and I had huge bruises. I bonesmashed 6 months in total and though my zygos did slightly improve, my chin has a bit more extra tissue than it used to.

This created a terrible mentalis strain, something which I have to get rid of

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
you can just get a genioplasty. genioplasty is better than bimax anyways, bimax there is barely a difference it just makes you not deformed, you need to do trimax to see actual changes, which means bimax + genioplasty.

Only get bimax if you have a deformed jaw, otherwise get genio and you can get ur ideal chin.

I agree.

The problem with genio though is that the results depend a lot on the soft tissue. I've seen some great genio results, but I've seen a few results where the chin looks very soft afterwards.

Even though they got good projection, they look like they were made out of soft tissue only and like they have 0 bone structure below.

This is rare, but I have a bit too much soft tissue myself.

That brings me to, if you have a bit too much soft tissue, can a surgeon get rid of it while performing genioplasty?

I agree.

The problem with genio though is that the results depend a lot on the soft tissue. I've seen some great genio results, but I've seen a few results where the chin looks very soft afterwards.

Even though they got good projection, they look like they were made out of soft tissue only and like they have 0 bone structure below.

This is rare, but I have a bit too much soft tissue myself.

That brings me to, if you have a bit too much soft tissue, can a surgeon get rid of it while performing genioplasty?
Can you share these results where the genio made the chin sorter looking? Doesn’t seem right.

Soft tissue is stretched out when the chin is advanced. A chin will never look LESS bony or softer from a genioplasty, so I don't understand what you mean. If you could share the results you're referring to that'd be very helpful.

i have a rounded chin at the bottom which im pretty sure isnt ideal
almost all good looking males have flat chin

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369