Getting pussy is easy

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the things I’m scared to see
Getting girls, pussy, sex, etc is easy.

To be honest, it’s unironically hard not to get pussy. For example me…I have a virgin gf and I fuck her daily but I always get asked to go to the bar or hang out with girls after concerts and refuse.

Pussy is so easy to get. Don’t get how people are having issues with it bud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, slavicpsycho and LancasteR
I always get asked to go to the bar or hang out with girls after concerts and refuse.
Yeah it is a lot easier if you have friends who go to social events with you. Going outside is law

Yeah it is a lot easier if you have friends who go to social events with you. Going outside is law
Nah I go to concerts alone and random girls say this tho. Maybe they’re drunk and will accuse me of rape

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Zeta
Nah I go to concerts alone and random girls say this tho. Maybe they’re drunk and will accuse me of rape
Mirin low inhib. Wish i was able to do stuff like that by myself.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Vermilioncore
They think ur a latina

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I couldn‘t know because I only go outside of my house in the evening or night
Nightstalker type shit innit

25 year old white brahs just finding this out meanwhile 16 year old black brah already has 25 bodies

nah ive found so many girls i posted pics of myself they said they wanted to hook up

didnt go outside

nah ive found so many girls i posted pics of myself they said they wanted to hook up

didnt go outside
On Instagram?

youve hit the nail on the head, instagram.
Then you’ve gotten blessed by the algorithm because girls ain’t ever following my ass :ROFLMAO:

Then you’ve gotten blessed by the algorithm because girls ain’t ever following my ass :ROFLMAO:
nah bro i like

got really lucky

this really beautiful girl actually wants me ive just found her on this website called talkwithstrangers.com she gave me my insta there

i was so close to skipping her for some reason idk why but she was so nice im so lucky

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta, vermillioncorefan and N1666
Getting girls, pussy, sex, etc is easy.

To be honest, it’s unironically hard not to get pussy. For example me…I have a virgin gf and I fuck her daily but I always get asked to go to the bar or hang out with girls after concerts and refuse.

Pussy is so easy to get. Don’t get how people are having issues with it bud
Sad eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, vermillioncorefan and slavicpsycho
nah bro i like

got really lucky

this really beautiful girl actually wants me ive just found her on this website called talkwithstrangers.com she gave me my insta there

i was so close to skipping her for some reason idk why but she was so nice im so lucky
@N1666 @vermillioncorefan why jfl?

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and vermillioncorefan