Getting rhino soon and I have the option of general or local anesthesia, which do u recommend?

Mezo103

Mezo103

reincarnatoplasty booked
Given I'm going to be doing this alone (no family/friends support)

• +1
Reactions: Interested
Local anesthesia is always preferred.

• +1
Reactions: Mezo103
So I can function the rest of the day and not get fucked by general
hmm i mean i rather be fucked up for a day then to be awake for a rhinoplasty i think i'd have 7 panic attacks during the course of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: agoostis and Krakowski
hmm i mean i rather be fucked up for a day then to be awake for a rhinoplasty i think i'd have 7 panic attacks during the course of it
fair point

why would you wanna be conscious during surgery
General anesthesia has many risks and is always best avoided.

You won't feel any pain during local anesthesia. Hell, I had Spinal anesthesia (local anesthesia) during LL when I had my bone cut and LON device inserted, I was completely fine.

• +1
Reactions: lelouch

You won't feel any pain during local anesthesia. Hell, I had Spinal anesthesia (local anesthesia) during LL when I had my bone cut and LON device inserted, I was completely fine.
good to know, you got LL? im mirin ppl who actually get it cause it has one of the best reward for the surgery, can you talk a little about it not a lot of users on here got it. ty

• +1
good to know, you got LL? im mirin ppl who actually get it cause it has one of the best reward for the surgery, can you talk a little about it not a lot of users on here got it. ty
LL, OBO, lefort, and bimax are the only 4 life changing surgeries

• +1
Sure. Increased height by 8cm on my femur via LON. Had the device for around 3,5 months, and took around 6months total to walk normally again. I'm now a bit over two years after removal surgery, and im around 90% recovered. Highly recommend, by far one of the best things I've done. Ask me anything

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
GA if you want to rest nice and well while the surgery is done tho it has some risks but they are overblown tbh I've been under GA 6 times for heart and eye surgeries nothing happened to me I just felt sluggish for a day or 2

LA if you wanna avoid any risks but you have to be conscious and see the operation happen in front of your eyes but there's no pain

LL, OBO, lefort, and bimax are the only 4 life changing surgeries
I've seen women revived with deep plane lift. Really any surgery involving your biggest flaw ist the most life changing surgery

Sure. Increased height by 8cm on my femur via LON. Had the device for around 3,5 months, and took around 6months total to walk normally again. I'm now a bit over two years after removal surgery, and im around 90% recovered. Highly recommend, by far one of the best things I've done. Ask me anything
Can I ask wat was ur starting and end height?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: king_of_recession

Mirin
Isn’t general anaesthesia the only way if you need bimax tho?

• +1
170.8cm - 178.6cm (evening barefoot)
Damn good for u man thats easily 6 ft morning height with shoes, lifts, hair, frauding mb even 6'2 lol. Happy for u I'm 5'6 and praying I get this one day. But the average height in my country is 5'7 and I fraud alot so I can cope for some time

• +1
Mirin
Isn’t general anaesthesia the only way if you need bimax tho?
For some surgeries, you don't have a choice of anaesthesia. I'm getting a rhino soon, and I didn't get a choice

• +1
For some surgeries, you don't have a choice of anaesthesia. I'm getting a rhino soon, and I didn't get a choice
Wish you luck, also how did your life change after getting taller? Just curious

• +1
Damn good for u man thats easily 6 ft morning height with shoes, lifts, hair, frauding mb even 6'2 lol. Happy for u I'm 5'6 and praying I get this one day. But the average height in my country is 5'7 and I fraud alot so I can cope for some time
Thanks. It's definitely worth it, but there are some things you need to know before getting LL to minimise complications and make sure the process goes well.

If you're getting it anytime soon, PM me so I can give you important info on what to do/ what not to do.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Mezo103
Wish you luck, also how did your life change after getting taller? Just curious
Thanks.

Confidence boost was massive, and at first it was surreal to see more and more people shorter than you. I don't wake up thinking only about height anymore, and I can finally focus on other things in my life. It's also weird that I didn't feel like I got taller, but rather that everyone else got shorter lol

• +1