Getting rid of Dandruff?

D

Dominus

Iron
im having a major dandruff problem and its due to my dry scalp. ive tried the head and shoulders dandruff shampoo but it makes my hair really dry and flat. my hair is thick and sometimes gets curly. any advice?

Ketaconazol

• +1
Reactions: Artemide and Deleted member 5892
how often do you wash your hair? I have the same problem if I wash it too much

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Stop using shampoo and only use conditioners, shampoo drys out your hair and scalp making the problem worse.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Norwood reaper incoming

I’m joking don’t panic son
Stop using shampoo and only use conditioners, shampoo drys out your hair and scalp making the problem worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Dandruff is a real curse, especially the seborrhoeic type

im having a major dandruff problem and its due to my dry scalp. ive tried the head and shoulders dandruff shampoo but it makes my hair really dry and flat. my hair is thick and sometimes gets curly. any advice?
Use Nizoral Shampoo two times a week.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 1680
Do you have conditioner recommendations?

use beer. im not kidding.

nizoral is ur friend

Do you have conditioner recommendations?

Most store bought conditioner should do honestly

What I normally do is use shampoo once a week and conditioner 2 or 3 times a week depending if my hair gets dirty

My routine is, use castor oil as a leave in conditioner over night once a week and the next day I will shampoo then conditioner (leave conditioner in hair for atleast 2 minutes), leave hair to air dry until damp then I apply a little argan oil (use argan oil because its none greasy or sticky) then blow dry to style and shit

Not only did it get rid of my dandruff, it made my hair smooth, silky and have less frizz

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Selsun worked amazing for me

• +1
Reactions: CopingForLife
Most store bought conditioner should do honestly

What I normally do is use shampoo once a week and conditioner 2 or 3 times a week depending if my hair gets dirty

My routine is, use castor oil as a leave in conditioner over night once a week and the next day I will shampoo then conditioner (leave conditioner in hair for atleast 2 minutes), leave hair to air dry until damp then I apply a little argan oil (use argan oil because its none greasy or sticky) then blow dry to style and shit

Not only did it get rid of my dandruff, it made my hair smooth, silky and have less frizz
Do you put the oils on the scalp?

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
+1 for nizoral in 1 week it cured my dandruffs

Do you put the oils on the scalp?

Yes, massage castor oil through your hair and into your scalp. Don't need much, a little drop will do a lot, same with argan oil.

add nizoral to the head and shoulders, then make sure to use conditioner cause your shit will be dry after