Getting rid of your eyebags is where it's at. More attention from girls

D

Deleted member 46997

A20 prettyboy sociopathic gymaxxer
Ever since I started using a caffeinated under eyebag serum I've been getting more attention from girls it srsly leveled up my eye area. It's a subtle difference but its so worth it

Ever since I started using a caffeinated under eyebag serum I've been getting more attention from girls it srsly leveled up my eye area. It's a subtle difference but its so worth it
what amazon product did you use it it on amazon?

I’ve used the same product and it had no effect on me, I have to try different things or maybe I’ll do a under eye filler

Which exact product did you use and how often?

I used the 5% caffeine solution with EGCG by The Ordinary. A standard one.

The theory is that caffeine constricts your blood vessels under the eyes leading to vasoconstriction for a short period of time hence reducing the darkening and puffiness but personally I haven’t found much effects. (Except my undereye area is now a lil more sensitive JFL)

I’ve used the same product and it had no effect on me, I have to try different things or maybe I’ll do a under eye filler
volufiline maybe?

Which exact product did you use and how often?

I used the 5% caffeine solution with EGCG by The Ordinary. A standard one.

The theory is that caffeine constricts your blood vessels under the eyes leading to vasoconstriction for a short period of time hence reducing the darkening and puffiness but personally I haven’t found much effects. (Except my undereye area is now a lil more sensitive JFL)
the inkley list caffeine eye cream, I've been using it every morning after cleansing. really got rid of my eyebags quick and brought more attention to my eyelashes and eyeshape and colour

• +1
Reactions: HeLivesAgain
the inkley list caffeine eye cream, I've been using it every morning after cleansing. really got rid of my eyebags quick and brought more attention to my eyelashes and eyeshape and colour
cheers bro. will have to try it out. any known negatives to using a caffeinated eye cream? (if u know)

oh and also forgot to ask how long have u been using it?

cheers bro. will have to try it out. any known negatives to using a caffeinated eye cream? (if u know)

oh and also forgot to ask how long have u been using it?
like two weeks, only side ig is when im tired I feel like my eyes don't sag and stay alert instead

• +1
Reactions: HeLivesAgain
the inkley list caffeine eye cream

is it this:? and it actually works right no placebo?

is it this:? and it actually works right no placebo?View attachment 2529880
yes this is it, it genuinely works, make sure to clean under your eye first, dry it then applie a pea sized amount in under your eye and spread it across the eyebag and rub it in till your eyebag looks hydrated should take a few secs of application nothing more

yes this is it, it genuinely works, make sure to clean under your eye first, dry it then applie a pea sized amount in under your eye and spread it across the eyebag and rub it in till your eyebag looks hydrated should take a few secs of application nothing more
thanks alot bro,ordering it now

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 46997
Do u think it would help me?
20231103 084452