Getting ripped affff

P

Phillybeard1996

Kraken
I think im about 13 percent bodyfat now. I want to get to 6 percent. Ive always been lean. Everyone tells me im almost shredded.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190705-112343_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20190705-112343_Messenger.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 191
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SeiGun, Faceoism, Deleted member 1464 and 10 others
13%? Kys faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Newguyaround, Mansnob, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
13%?
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Einon, Deleted member 2012, Dude420 and 4 others
rofl if this isn't a troll post ur underestimating ur bf% by at least 10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Faceoism, Deleted member 1464, Newguyaround and 2 others
you look 24% bf, specially because of these gorgeous tits you've got

• +1
Reactions: Faceoism, Deleted member 1464, ElliotRodgerJr and 1 other person
rofl if this isn't a troll post ur underestimating ur bf% by at least 10
Its not not a troll what bodyfat do you think i am?

why don't you just get it measured?

You're like 30% man

You're like 30% man
I highly doubt my lean ass is 30 percent. As a little boy i always was around 8-10 percent even at age 8.

I highly doubt my lean ass is 30 percent. As a little boy i always was around 8-10 percent even at age 8.
Man you crazy ass nigga, you're not even below 20% how do u consider urself lean jfl??

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, Mansnob, Varangiancel and 1 other person
you are obese,my friend.

you are obese,my friend.
Idk if you guys are being serious or not but maybe my friends are being nice to me all of them say i look good pretty muscular and lean

DEXA scans at 8yo? Your body fat percentage is the percentage of your body weight that's fat. I doubt you were 8% aged 8 unless you had a lot of weight elsewhere. ie: huge big heavy bones, a tumor attributing to a large portion of your body weight, muscle freak injecting 500mg tren per week aged 8 and lifting hard... You have visceral fat around your organs too, not just subcutaneous. I was 28% bf last year and had more muscle, taller, and visible less fat than you so that's why I said 30%. Go get it checked out. Just train hard and diet hard. Who cares about bf % when you can change your body through work. You're just not 13% though man.

Idk if you guys are being serious or not but maybe my friends are being nice to me all of them say i look good pretty muscular and lean
it's a very relative and subjective bro, just measure your bf you look like you have like 24% ngl

Get rid of the water rentention and your body fat percentage will shoot up, man. Just go by how you look. I just don't understand how you think you are 13% body fat. Maybe you are if you're holding a lot of water to the point where you have proportionately less fat than water,bone,muscle. You still have more fat than muscle obviously but that's normal. Maybe you're just holding fucktons of water but I'm not sure where you got the 13% reading from or if you just made it up.

Attachments

• IMG_20190418_221350.jpg
    IMG_20190418_221350.jpg
    785.8 KB · Views: 163
  • Woah
Reactions: Pendejo
This was me at 13/14/15 % BF LMAOO the guy is larping
No larp, just confused.

Also which is it? 13,14 or 15%?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

Attachments

• 629.jpg
    629.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 100
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt
You have a BMI of 32.

I think im about 13 percent bodyfat now. I want to get to 6 percent. Ive always been lean. Everyone tells me im almost shredded.
This was me at 13/14/15 % BF LMAOO the guy is larping
do you have a pic of your torso plus abs while that lean. Pretty sure I’m around the same but I haven’t got a clue cuz I haven’t got calipers

do you have a pic of your torso plus abs while that lean. Pretty sure I’m around the same but I haven’t got a clue cuz I haven’t got calipers

Attachments

• IMG_20190705_184216.jpg
    IMG_20190705_184216.jpg
    485 KB · Views: 99
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Einon, Faceoism and 4 others
Obvious larp

• Woah
  • +1
Mewing opened my third eye
It just works

Nah for real though u got good upperbody ur legs are nightmare though, I think u got the same legs as me and I'm a skinny bitch

• +1
It just works

Nah for real though u got good upperbody ur legs are nightmare though, I think u got the same legs as me and I'm a skinny bitch
Yeah I gotta work on my legs. Bad thing is I have high set calves like negroes so it's hard to make them look bigger

• +1
Yeah I gotta work on my legs. Bad thing is I have high set calves like negroes so it's hard to make them look bigger
Ye I got that too, but above knee is what matters most.
Even Bodybuilders got shit calves, only BB I know that got them real good was Tom Platz

• +1
Ye I got that too, but above knee is what matters most.
Even Bodybuilders got shit calves, only BB I know that got them real good was Tom Platz
Hoeveel kg weeg je bro?

• +1
Kan niet man, weeg jezelf nu. En je bent ook groter dan mij
Heb nu geen weegschaal want ben bij oma maar ik larp echt nie bro. Ik ben niet stevig gebouwd

• +1
Heb nu geen weegschaal want ben bij oma maar ik larp echt nie bro. Ik ben niet stevig gebouwd
Ja je bent niet stevig gebouwd maar je hebt wel spiermassa dat duidelijk te zien is, ook lage vet%
Ik kan mijn ribben zien jfl

• Woah
if ur actually 13% body fat and look like this its over. i doubt you have michelin man tier bones

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Faceoism, BigBoy, Vitruvian and 3 others
13% my ass u misread ur numbers u about 33%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Redrighthand
jfl at people in this thread thinking the first pic is him. second pic and 4th pic obviously different people to 1st pic.

slayer tbh

all you're missing is a latina bitch in that bed
Bro I need one too bad. I'm moving to the US in a few years I'm not kidding

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
You are 28% bodyfat

Faggot

• +1
rope urself now

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel