Getting strangers to cold approach expirement, results as expected

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

Very interesting results, 3/10 black guy gets a latinas number she’s maybe a 4/10 if you’re into bigger girls probably higher.

Guy with his face blurred out is likely south Asian given the way he talks, gets rejected pretty hard, then there’s a lanky tall white normie , the poster of this vid is 5’10 that guy is 6’0 at least. He gets a number but it’s iffy after her friends pressure her to do it.

Last but not least chad, looks to be on height with interviewer so 5’10-11 range meh face but undeniably a good body, has arguably the most awakward approach with a girl who was on the phone and his tone was meek yet he got the number the easiest (shocker I know).

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Pumanator and Deleted member 1140
"just be confiden bro"

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
"just be confiden bro"
Ironically the most anxious guy got the best results. No wonder why “pickup artists” are dead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and SubhumanCurrycel
Cold approach is useless. It's the equivalent of buying lottery tickets in order to become millionaire. It can work but you are fighting against the odds and it's an ankward way of meeting women, specially during day time.

My SMV is Chad. I've tried lots of times cold approach after heavy IOIs. My confidence and social skills are on point. Never got something valuable from day cold approach.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sick, EggKing, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
lifefuel. i thought i was severely mentally ill and it turns out this is just how everyone is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
"Whats up players" :lul:

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Social Circle = Instagram >>>>Night Game (cold approach in good venues)>>Dating Apps>>>>Day Game (cold approach).

Obviously this is for a quality good social circle, not your average normie low status groups, same for IG, it's am extension of your social life.

Night game cold approach is far below the first tier, but if you have good smv and go to select venues full of high quality women you just need to spam.

Dating Apps is full of women for Chad, but fairly lower quality; with solid IG you can improve quality.

Day Game is the worst of the worst, cringe inducing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and blatonslatt
Social Circle = Instagram >>>>Night Game (cold approach in good venues)>>Dating Apps>>>>Day Game (cold approach).

Obviously this is for a quality good social circle, not your average normie low status groups, same for IG, it's am extension of your social life.

Night game cold approach is far below the first tier, but if you have good smv and go to select venues full of high quality women you just need to spam.

Dating Apps is full of women for Chad, but fairly lower quality; with solid IG you can improve quality.

Day Game is the worst of the worst, cringe inducing.
Surprised you put social circle on par with instagram, never had one is it common for girls to reach out through Insta for accounts that aren’t big?

Surprised you put social circle on par with instagram, never had one is it common for girls to reach out through Insta for accounts that aren’t big?
I say quality social circle. For example a good looking guy well known or with decent status in college. You are a man, it's your fucking job to approach. If you are a IG mogger women will flock to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743 and SubhumanCurrycel

Very interesting results, 3/10 black guy gets a latinas number she’s maybe a 4/10 if you’re into bigger girls probably higher.

Guy with his face blurred out is likely south Asian given the way he talks, gets rejected pretty hard, then there’s a lanky tall white normie , the poster of this vid is 5’10 that guy is 6’0 at least. He gets a number but it’s iffy after her friends pressure her to do it.

Last but not least chad, looks to be on height with interviewer so 5’10-11 range meh face but undeniably a good body, has arguably the most awakward approach with a girl who was on the phone and his tone was meek yet he got the number the easiest (shocker I know).

Bbc wins again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back