Getting Taller

H

HellenisticWarrior

Iron
Hi everyone I don't really use this site as much as I intend to so forgive me for any incorrect or lack of terminology i'd acquit in this thread.

I am writing due to a recent problem I've noticed that I am 5'10 1/2 . I've never really measured myself until a few night's ago and realized that I'm below 6ft. The harsh truth is however that I am 18 years of age so I wouldn't know if I have any space left to grow or if my plates are already finished with growing/fusing (i'm rather embarrassed to ask my doctor for the test if there is any).

So I arrive here asking if there are any tips I can do to increase my height if its possible I really don't want to be stuck at this height, at least 5'11.
Thank you for your attention and for those who respond.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
5'10 ain't that bad g

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
5'10 ain't that bad g
I guess that's right I really thought I was taller because most people around me in public seem to be shorter but I just really want to be taller cause of the expectations these days its all really a shocker to me really how much it matters but better to be safe then sorry and do whatever I can right?. Thanks for responding.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
I guess that's right I really thought I was taller because most people around me in public seem to be shorter but I just really want to be taller cause of the expectations these days its all really a shocker to me really how much it matters but better to be safe then sorry and do whatever I can right?. Thanks for responding.
Just larp with lifts and you'll be 6'0

• +1
5'11 here
lifts are the way
wear them in such a way that they arent uncomfortable and dont make u seem non nt

Just larp with lifts and you'll be 6'0
Isn't that kind of weird though? When I take my shoes off is it noticeable? Do you have experience? Also I feel like i'll have a horrible gutting feeling knowing I have to use exterior forces not attached to my body to feel taller just my thoughts.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Isn't that kind of weird though? When I take my shoes off is it noticeable? Do you have experience? Also I feel like i'll have a horrible gutting feeling knowing I have to use exterior forces not attached to my body to feel taller just my thoughts.
Barely just wear socks lift then JFL

• +1
5'11 here
lifts are the way
wear them in such a way that they arent uncomfortable and dont make u seem non nt
I feel like my family would make fun of me for this more than asking my doctor about my growth plates. But thanks for replying.

I feel like my family would make fun of me for this more than asking my doctor about my growth plates. But thanks for replying.
uhh alright whatever suits u!
pls rep me

• +1
Reactions: HellenisticWarrior
Your growth plates are probably closed but 5’10 is fine

• Love it
Reactions: entrytrash
Your growth plates are probably closed but 5’10 is fine
Aw man thats sad to hear thanks for the compliment though friend!

• +1
Reactions: entrytrash
not possible

I didn't really want to but I heard something about HGH and would like to know more about it.
growth hormone doesnt do anything after your plates are closed, plus it makes you look worse
if your plates are still open go for mk677

if you really want to go all out find someone who's already taken supplements' thread and see if you can find their cycle, here's one:

Morning - 200 mcg huperzine A, 1000 mg calcium, 5000 iu vitamin d, 5 mg vitamin k2 mk4, 1000 mg vit c, 3mg boron (cycle), 400 iu vit e, 2 mg copper, 1000 mg alpha gpc.

Noon- 50 mg zinc

Evening - 1000 mg calcium, 5000 iu vit d, 3 mg boron

Before bed - 200 mg magnesium, 200mcg huperzine A, 2g mucuna puriens, 500 mg l ornithine, 200 mcg selenium, 400 iu vitamin e, 1000 mg alpha gpc, 650 mcg iodine, 10000 iu vit a, 250 mg l theanine, chromium 200 mcg, 75 mcg vanadium, b vitamin complex, 8 g l arginine, 2.5 g collagen, 1.5 g glycine, 2 g lysine, 5 g glutamine.

(NOT MINE)