GETTING TATTOOS LOWERED MY SMV

ascension124

ascension124

RTT + Height + NT = IRL Slayer
When I was not tatted I attracted a lot more normal American classy girl types.

After this I got tattoos - small one on neck and sleeves and hands

Then I started attracting mostly foreign women - Balkan, Brazilian, Latina, Lebanese, and no American. American girls give me IOIs but I am very tall bit low trust so they seem indimidated. I have light grey eyes so it makes me too low trust.

American girls prefer a preppy jock archetype like I was before. I was not tatted clean shaven and dressed preppy.

Now I got tattoo on my neck and started wearing designer clothes and gold watches. It seemed to lower my SMV.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and xantrooper
@Xangsane @thereallegend @Amnesia

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
The only girls I’m having success with rn are Slavic and Balkan and MENA

You should really only get tats as a rich high class person/celebrity or if youre committed to thugmaxxing

I'm not expert with ink or anything but these are the only 2 guys I think should tatmaxx

It looks really disgusting to me

Some guy I know tatted his name and birthday on his arm in the LOTR language

Man I cringed so hard when he flexed it to the gang and I cringed even harder when he shows how proud of himself he is :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy, Jova and ascension124
You should really only get tats as a rich high class person/celebrity or if youre committed to thugmaxxing

I'm not expert with ink or anything but these are the only 2 guys I think should tatmaxx

It looks really disgusting to me

Some guy I know tatted his name and birthday on his arm in the LOTR language

Man I cringed so hard when he flexed it to the gang and I cringed even harder when he shows how proud of himself he is :lul:
Can I dm you pls

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
this reminds me of my cringe phase 2 years ago when i baught 2 real gold chains thinking it would increase my smv 😭 just made me look like a wannabe gangster who is poor as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi and ascension124
this reminds me of my cringe phase 2 years ago when i baught 2 real gold chains thinking it would increase my smv 😭 just made me look like a wannabe gangster who is poor as fuck
I’m actually doing decent haha

I work in the same business as my avi

I work in the same business as my avi
based,different for you then because you actually have money,im pretty sure nice cars are the best thing to increase smv,girls cant really spot prices on watches

• +1
Reactions: ascension124
based,different for you then because you actually have money,im pretty sure nice cars are the best thing to increase smv,girls cant really spot prices on watches
Yeah I have a good car

• +1
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7
My flake rate is crazy now

It’s over for me tbh

• JFL
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7
atleast you have money and probobly a social life,they mean way more then getting women ngl
I have 192 laycount but my slaying days are destroyed due to tats and dating apps becoming harder

I am getting 15 matches a day on tinder but MANY are Beckie’s only 2-5 HTBs

I have 192 laycount but my slaying days are destroyed due to tats and dating apps becoming harder
biggest fakecel ever nigga,if i were you i would definitely get tatoo removal,tatoos look stupid asf,and it only leaves behind something very unnoticble like this

ITS OVER FOR RTT COPERS