Getting the flu made me look better?

RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Or am I tripping? I feel like I am CHILLING at HTN rn. I am very sick so I can't train much often and it debloated my whole ass body jfl.

Attachments

• IMG_20241003_211952.jpg
    IMG_20241003_211952.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
My lips became noticeably fulltwr after 4 weeks of volufiline MAXXING. I microneedle the lips too. Twice dailt

Lips looking better, you still look the same as per usual

• +1
Reactions: God-himself, 6’3 MTN Cutecel, oily703 and 1 other person

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241003_213745.jpg
    Screenshot_20241003_213745.jpg
    404.9 KB · Views: 0
If there was an award for the most mentally ill user on this site, youd be top 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: God-himself, Funnyunenjoyer1, 0appeal and 11 others
I pray you one day realize the time and energy you spend stressing about your appearance doesn’t matter because these bodies we live in are temporary and life is too short to care

Its hard to break free from it but u are not ugly or short which is a better position than a majority of society

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, jflola21, oily703 and 1 other person
I pray you one day realize the time and energy you spend stressing about your appearance doesn’t matter because these bodies we live in are temporary and life is too short to care

Its hard to break free from it but u are not ugly or short which is a better position than a majority of society
I agree that it's temporary. But the rewards U get from it create huge dopamine surge. And also will lead to better life quality. U seem depressed tbh talking about being temporary. I think its U coping.

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and STUPIDREFEREES

Also if u wanna achieve something in life asap U gotta have an obsession it's either that or u should get insanely lucky

I agree that it's temporary. But the rewards U get from it create huge dopamine surge. And also will lead to better life quality. U seem depressed tbh talking about being temporary. I think its U coping.
Of course im coping fag aren’t we all :lul: and jfl if you get “big dopamine surge” from this site

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and RealFunkyFlamingo
Of course im coping fag aren’t we all :lul: and jfl if you get “big dopamine surge” from this site
It's not this site nigga. It's overall in real life. This site gives me the opposite of dopamine.

clearly u aren't getting sex are u?

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and RealFunkyFlamingo
Have you ever considered getting hollow cheeks and shaving? I feel like it would ascend you.

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
He’s tried everything, including femboymaxxing

This is what he looks like without facial hair, I feel like via hardmaxx he would heavily ascend if he got a stronger jaw and hollow cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, RealFunkyFlamingo and AlbinoMaxxer
Or am I tripping? I feel like I am CHILLING at HTN rn. I am very sick so I can't train much often and it debloated my whole ass body jfl.
This guy always talking bout some "rate me.." every 30 mins, grown ass man.
Still looking good tho bhai

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
U are too attached to your body