Getting this off my chest [Highschool] [15 years old]

thesuperheroic

thesuperheroic

Iron
Since the beginning of the school year I've been getting glanced at while walking through school and in class by alot of foids.
(I've never been approached by any of them though) can't tell if it's because I'm attractive or not , I need an expert to help me understand , but there was this also one girl in class that commented about my dimples and another told me i looked pretty which has sent me into a state of paranoia and overthinking about my looks.

Anyhow some guy said I looked angry alot of the time and just unapproachable in general since I am very quiet and antisocial with absolutely no friends, and often times ignore people indirectly.
Another incident that occured in school specifically during gym was when these three girls in a group (all who I found to be extremely revolting) came up to me asking me for my name and moving my things to sit closer to me , one of the girls told me her name and asked me if she says hey to me whenever i see her again will i say it back?I in turn said sure whatever and they all left (these were all hood girls with 10 pounds of makeup) worst experience in school so far , I wish I could've spoken up and told them to fuck off.

There's a girl in my civics class who occasionally asks me to make art for her folder which I oblige to , I even give her and her friends gum when they ask for it , I think I am being used, I help this other Hispanic girl who I sit next to in class with her work alot she' mostly watching tiktoks on her phone during class, never talks to me , not do I talk to her, however she did ask me for gum ,but that's it.

Lastly, today during class I was forced to work in a group assignment and actually didn't feel as nervous as I usually would talking to people, and so while I was working on this project/presentation another group of girls that were right next to me asked me for help and despite being confused and not knowing what they exactly wanted me to help them with , they persisted that i would be the one to help solve their question , despite a group mate of mine telling them what they should be doing, now people tell me I have a really deep voice and I talk very fluently, not like some zoomer thug that says on god or twin every second of the day, I don't want to get ahead of myself but I feel as though that might have drawn them to me a bit , they never heard my voice before as I am very quiet and reserved , maybe they got curious I guess.

This is kind of just me getting things off my mind ,a bit of a rant..

:forcedsmile: thoughts everyone?

Attachments

• Untitled611_20240928125916.png
    Untitled611_20240928125916.png
    65.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: itsbetteroffgone and matka

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender and Rhinoplastyordie
When they ask you for gum, say this:

"You say you want gum huh?...
Well you're gonna have to take this dick first"

Whip your cock out

They'll probably say something like..
"Eww! What the fuck!"

DON'T BACK OUT NOW

it is imperative that you exude strength.

If you hold frame, say this.

"how bad do you really want that gum bitch?"

If all goes to plan, one or two of them will give you some pole work and you might even get your end away.

Good luck brah 🤙🤙

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: yvesstpierre, keepcopingboyo, loganmp and 1 other person
When they ask you for gum, say this:
Or maybe try this..

"Hey OP can you give me some gum?"

"I'm so tired of your shit. You're clearly taking advantage of me. You birches really think that you can just bat your fucking eyelids and ill crumble. Fuck that. If you aren't going to suck my cock, which is all that you women are good for, then you aren't getting shit. Other oofie doofies might fall for your bullshit, but not me. Do you know who I am?

I!
AM!
THESUPERHEROIC!!!

• JFL
Reactions: yvesstpierre
Since the beginning of the school year I've been getting glanced at while walking through school and in class by alot of foids.
(I've never been approached by any of them though) can't tell if it's because I'm attractive or not , I need an expert to help me understand , but there was this also one girl in class that commented about my dimples and another told me i looked pretty which has sent me into a state of paranoia and overthinking about my looks.

Anyhow some guy said I looked angry alot of the time and just unapproachable in general since I am very quiet and antisocial with absolutely no friends, and often times ignore people indirectly.
Another incident that occured in school specifically during gym was when these three girls in a group (all who I found to be extremely revolting) came up to me asking me for my name and moving my things to sit closer to me , one of the girls told me her name and asked me if she says hey to me whenever i see her again will i say it back?I in turn said sure whatever and they all left (these were all hood girls with 10 pounds of makeup) worst experience in school so far , I wish I could've spoken up and told them to fuck off.

There's a girl in my civics class who occasionally asks me to make art for her folder which I oblige to , I even give her and her friends gum when they ask for it , I think I am being used, I help this other Hispanic girl who I sit next to in class with her work alot she' mostly watching tiktoks on her phone during class, never talks to me , not do I talk to her, however she did ask me for gum ,but that's it.

Lastly, today during class I was forced to work in a group assignment and actually didn't feel as nervous as I usually would talking to people, and so while I was working on this project/presentation another group of girls that were right next to me asked me for help and despite being confused and not knowing what they exactly wanted me to help them with , they persisted that i would be the one to help solve their question , despite a group mate of mine telling them what they should be doing, now people tell me I have a really deep voice and I talk very fluently, not like some zoomer thug that says on god or twin every second of the day, I don't want to get ahead of myself but I feel as though that might have drawn them to me a bit , they never heard my voice before as I am very quiet and reserved , maybe they got curious I guess.

I did not read that. You weren't confessing to homosexual activity were you?

Or maybe try this..
Or maybe this actually.

During some big event, like an assembly or something of the sort, clamber up onto the stage in front of everyone.

Introduce yourself in a big speech.

"Hello, I am thesuperheroic"

"As of late, I have been a bit confused about a few occurrences."

"The girls in my civic class ask me for gum repeatedly each lesson. I don't know if they're using me, or if they're using the gum as an excuse to interact with me?"

"Also, the makeupmaxxed hood bitches that came up to me in gym. Were you making fun of me? As a user of looksmaxx.org I have autism. These things are hard for me to decipher. I have tried asking other people on the forum what to do, but they all have autism as well, and one of them wrote three big replies which I read but ignored. He is probably my favourite user."

Im a personal believer that looking at whether other ppl look at you is NOT a very good indicator at all. It is true that if strangers walking past give you stare/looks and they do this a lot then you most definitely are attractive (esp true for top tier chads), but there is legit no way to tell this as yourself unless u are the strangers. Its one of those queues that u will start seeing like schizo depending on ur mental state. If u think about it and look for it, u might see that a lot of ppl look towards ur direction when ur walking, but another day when ur not looking for it u might see that not a single fucking person is looking at you.

But anyways, judging by how ur getting attention from girls ur probs attractive