Gf cheated in our home

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
I found out that my girlfriend has been cheating on me. She’s been sleeping with another guy in our home and in our bed while our child was in the house while I’ve been at one of my two jobs that I work to support our family.

We’re both 24. Our son was born at the beginning of my senior year of college. It should have been her senior year too, but she decided to postpone school for a variety of reasons including the unplanned pregnancy. I never encouraged her to postpone school but it wasn’t my decision to make. Now, I’m working two jobs, a full time and a part time job, to support our family while she finishes school. She’s working on a BSN degree and has an intense amount of clinicals this year and I chose to work extra so that she could focus on school.

To make me feel even worse, my mom is the one who caught my gf cheating. She bought a bunch of stuff for my son this weekend and came over tonight to drop it off. She knew I was going to be at work. She found an unfamiliar car in the driveway but didn’t think much of it. My girlfriend wouldn’t answer the door, but her car was there. Plus, we have a young child who is usually in by before 8:00, so where else would my girlfriend be? My mom is nosey and also isn’t the type to just shrug it off and turn around and go home. After texting my girlfriend and not getting a response, she started looking in the front windows and she said she saw my girlfriend inside and a guy running away without his pants on. I originally tried typing what my mom actually said but apparently that got flagged by Reddit and caused my post to be auto removed the first time.

My girlfriend answered the door, but obviously didn’t want to let my mom in. She told my mom she was in the middle of studying and had her earbuds in and that’s why she didn’t answer the door right away. My mom asked her whose car was in the driveway and who the guy without pants who ran away was. My girlfriend tried to say this guy was just a friend.

By the time I got home this other car was gone. She tried to act like nothing had happened, as if my mom wouldn’t have told me. I demanded to know who this guy was and told her based on what my mom said it was already obvious to me what they were doing. She said it was nobody, my mom got the wrong idea. My mom has 20/20 eyesight so I’m sure she didn’t mistake seeing a guy without pants on. She admitted it’s a guy from school, but I’m supposed to feel better knowing it’s only been going on for 2 months and he only comes over after our son is asleep! That’s supposed to give me some sense of comfort! A strange guy in my house sleeping with my girlfriend while my 2 year old child is there.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Brus Wane and Zeruel
Dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Clark, GigaStacySexual and 2 others
This is fake right :fuk:??

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Over for you. Brutal :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
You cannot keep fucking her.

Instead. It's time to smash.

she was fucking that guy leaving cum stains on the bed, while talking to him on the phone when the kid is watching all at the same time

fucking whore