Gf glances at muscular men and covers it up with random small talk . How do I cope ? 33M 40F

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
Gf glances at muscular men and covers it up with random small talk . How do I cope ? 33M 40F

I'm in a relation since some time with a woman . The woman is loyal and doesn't try to pursue any men. In this aspect , I am sure.
I keep noticing that whenever there is an attractive muscular man on tv I can see that she is visibly excited and turned on. And some times makes comments like "oh my God !," "woooo!"and then quickly makes comments like " I should not stare at other men " , and at other times , makes remarks like "you should become a model " (without actually meaning it).
The other day ,we went to Vegas and she was looking at those shirtless muscular men in the streets . She was not necessarily standing and staring , but was glancing at them while walking as long as they were within our eye sight. And then we saw some poster of a body builder , she glances ,and then says "you should try this ". Felt like it's a cover up.

How do I cope with these feelings and if I should say anything to her ?