Gf is drunk texting and calling me

Deleted member 1680

Deleted member 1680

Jm10 is my biggest friend
She’s at a girls only party rn (I have proof cuz she sent me snapchat vids). Pissed off cuz she and all her mates (who I’ve never met) are texting me and calling from her phone and screaming down it, telling me to come to ******* and fight them. So I hung up and have been ignoring her calls since. I just cba with relationships. And I cba with her. Not even been 3 months and I’m already sick of her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 1464, turkproducer and 20 others
She’s at a girls only party rn (I have proof cuz she sent me snapchat vids). Pissed off cuz she and all her mates (who I’ve never met) are texting me and calling from her phone and screaming down it, telling me to come to ******* and fight them. So I hung up and have been ignoring her calls since. I just cba with relationships. And I cba with her. Not even been 3 months and I’m already sick of her.
based chadpreet

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, SubhumanCurrycel, PYT and 1 other person
Sounds annoying af

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Vvvvxxxx, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Bales from the tasement

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Lars, Pillarman and 5 others
She's at chads house. Girls only my ass. It's fucking over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Matthias8272, Vvvvxxxx, hopemaxxer and 6 others
@TubOfLard bro those snap vids mean nothing

if you are at a party w guys there is no way one of them will invite guys over

probably they did, and ur gf can very easily fuck another guy since alcohol+ her friends

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 6403, Danish_Retard and 4 others
@TubOfLard bro those snap vids mean nothing

if you are at a party w guys there is no way one of them will invite guys over

probably they did, and ur gf can very easily fuck another guy since alcohol+ her friends
Nah I know for sure because ik the girl who hosted it. Either way idc cuz this LTR is pissing me off

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5818 and 2 others
give her brutal panjab sex

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, SubhumanCurrycel, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Nah I know for sure because ik the girl who hosted it. Either way idc cuz this LTR is pissing me off
Well you know the code bro never trust anyone and if U need help u call lifestyle my bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 1680
What does CBA mean? That bitch sound annoying as hell though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and lifestyle21873
She sent you snap of girls only, there were hot guys on the other side

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PYT
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bruh3610, lifestyle21873 and PYT
What does CBA mean? That bitch sound annoying as hell though.
Can’t be arsed or can’t be bothered

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873 and PYT
Can’t be arsed or can’t be bothered
LTR's are dumb tbh, you just end up hating the bitch your with, cuz all girls are annoying af, plus they have too many options, when I ascend I'll be like @Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, SubhumanCurrycel, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Agreed

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 1680
is a girl that gets drunk LTR material tbh?

you're still young, may aswell drop her imo

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 1680
LTR's are dumb tbh, you just end up hating the bitch your with, cuz all girls are annoying af, plus they have too many options, when I ascend I'll be like @Amnesia
I mog every guy she’s spoken to, regardless ur correct

• +1
Reactions: PYT and TRNA
is a girl that gets drunk LTR material tbh?

you're still young, may aswell drop her imo
I mean ever since she started dating me, she stopped drinking, but because this is a just a girls party for her best friend I let her drink.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and PYT
Order a hit on her nerd friends

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, PYT and Deleted member 5818
I mog every guy she’s spoken to, regardless ur correct
You're good looking. Would you cheat on her?

how are you fine with your girl going to an all girls party. i'm jealous as fuck we'd have to break up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Order a hit on her nerd friends
Unironically my gf’s best friend has a crush on me. This was a snapchat convo between her and someone else where they figured her best friend fancies me jfl
E6A19748 45EA 47EC 92F8 C299CA9014AE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, PYT and goat2x
  • +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873 and Deleted member 1680
You're good looking. Would you cheat on her?

how are you fine with your girl going to an all girls party. i'm jealous as fuck we'd have to break up
Prolly not, I wanna clean sheet for when I find a girl I really like, assuming the girl im talking to rn isn’t the one. I don’t want shit to be uncovered. If I wanna cheat, I’ll break up first, then cheat. If it’s a house party where only girls are invited who gives a fuck tbh.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and lifestyle21873
Bro you can literally get any girl u want basically. U dont wanna slay with ons or do u want ltr ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and PYT
Prolly not, I wanna clean sheet for when I find a girl I really like, assuming the girl im talking to rn isn’t the one. I don’t want shit to be uncovered. If I wanna cheat, I’ll break up first, then cheat. If it’s a house party where only girls are invited who gives a fuck tbh.
It's not cheating if you break up first.

I only brought up the girls only party because I've always believed when bitches go to girls only parties it's to get fucked by other dudes

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and lifestyle21873

I only brought up the girls only party because I've always believed when bitches go to girls only parties it's to get fucked by other dudes
Ofc bro. If u party w 10 guys they will bring women

• +1
Reactions: PYT
cheating is an incel trait, how do mfs here rage that girls are whores and cheat at any chance and they do the same. Stay based my g

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person

Nah there were only like 5 people at this party, all girls

• +1
Bro you can literally get any girl u want basically. U dont wanna slay with ons or do u want ltr ?
LTR is more fulfilling, but only if it’s a good LTR where u don’t feel like choking the girl out.

• +1
cheating is an incel trait, how do mfs here rage that girls are whores and cheat at any chance and they do the same. Stay based my g
I mean if you can cheat it wouldn't make you incel cause that's two bitches who want you .

If you whine about how girls are cheaters and then cheat yourself then it just makes you a hypocrite

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873 and Deleted member 1680
LTR is more fulfilling, but only if it’s a good LTR where u don’t feel like choking the girl out.
Your ltr now is she ethnic ?

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 1680
  • JFL
bAsed

If you want to i will hook u up with 6 psl lebanese girls they will like U
I’ll hit u up with the request for these Lebanese gals, but for now I’ll pass 😂

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
  • Love it
Lol this. Most women are so boring to be around, only good thing is sex.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay, Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 1680
Lol this. Most women are so boring to be around, only good thing is sex.
Yh LTR is is more fulfilling than slaying, but only if she’s perfect LTR material to begin with. Not to mention she can’t be annoying af.

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873 and BigBiceps
Yh LTR is is more fulfilling than slaying, but only if she’s perfect LTR material to begin with. Not to mention she can’t be annoying af.
Indeed. I've yet to find a girl I'd feel happy with long term. I'm kind of lone wolf, and women require a lot of attention.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay and Deleted member 1680
-"The one"
-Over 16
Choose 1.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
Indeed. I've yet to find a girl I'd feel happy with long term. I'm kind of lone wolf, and women require a lot of attention.
Stfu u stormfront cuck

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 2597
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 2597