gf is shocked about state of hypergamy

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
She has no social media, doesn't watch tik tok youtube ect, she's completely out of the loop with anything dating related, manosphere shit, and stuff like that. She still thinks men can get their looksmatch lmao

Anyway, our neighbor is a 5'9 morbidly obese woman who weighs in excess of 100kg. She revealed to my gf that her bodycount is 60+ and she couldn't believe it. My gf thought she'd be incel struggling to get male attention. Now she's been dating some guy; she showed pics of the guy to my gf and he mogs her to utter oblivion. He is gymcelled, full head of hair, decent face. And this guy is fucking simping for this whale, he's offering to give her money, pay for everything ect and what's worse is that she's not even that into him. I'm tempted to post a pic of this bitch tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, flippasav, Mewton and 16 others
Also the majority of guys are from dating apps. Aint no way some nigga is approaching this beast irl

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Mewton, Enfant terrible and 6 others
Post her pic.

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
No social media and doesn’t watch tiktok or YouTube? Did you find your gf in a remote Swahili village

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and bloomercel
Men have no standards really, men are the problem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Mewton, bloomercel and 5 others
She has no social media, doesn't watch tik tok youtube ect, she's completely out of the loop with anything dating related, manosphere shit, and stuff like that. She still thinks men can get their looksmatch lmao

Anyway, our neighbor is a 5'9 morbidly obese woman who weighs in excess of 100kg. She revealed to my gf that her bodycount is 60+ and she couldn't believe it. My gf thought she'd be incel struggling to get male attention. Now she's been dating some guy; she showed pics of the guy to my gf and he mogs her to utter oblivion. He is gymcelled, full head of hair, decent face. And this guy is fucking simping for this whale, he's offering to give her money, pay for everything ect and what's worse is that she's not even that into him. I'm tempted to post a pic of this bitch tbh
no social media?

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
The landwhale and the gymcel, classic.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and LegitUser

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
show pic of this whale

Op talking to his GF btw:

IMG 0946

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banderacell, jattlife, LegitUser and 12 others

She's Bluepilled
I’ve been telling her this shit for years, that average men don’t stand a chance with slim average women. She thinks I’m exaggerating

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, USERΝAME, Chadeep and 1 other person
over for you once your girl finds out what she could potentially date instead of you its OVER

glad my girl doesnt leave her house often and doesnt have most social media

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, USERΝAME, Darkeningstar and 3 others
over for you once your girl finds out what she could potentially date instead of you its OVER

glad my girl doesnt leave her house often and doesnt have most social media
I mog this entire area with ease

She thinks I'm clean cut chad anyway, she overrates me and thinks I mog her to oblivion

Plus I've show her messages I've received from girls with 300k+ followers

bottom line, I'm not worried. And even if she cucked me I'd just start slaying again immediately anyway

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, USERΝAME, guilty and 2 others

She thinks I'm clean cut chad anyway, she overrates me and thinks I mog her to oblivion

bottom line, I'm not worried. And even if she cucked me I'd just start slaying again immediately anyway
ye same tbh

not that im the best looking objectively, but she thinks i am. thats the only thing that matters tbh

• +1
Reactions: guilty, Chadeep and forevergymcelling
You are very lucky to have a girlfriend like that in the middle of UK.
She probably comes from a good familly and is patriarchal.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and forevergymcelling

how do you stay loyal?

im mtn and cheat on my girl if I were a chad no way I could be in ltr

• JFL
Reactions: guilty, forevergymcelling and iblamechico
W

What'd u rate her and yourself?

• JFL
Reactions: Whatever, jattlife, Lookologist003 and 1 other person

Please post her

The landwhale and the gymcel, classic.
Gymcels are so fucking pathetic man
"But-but we do it for ourselves braaahh :feelsgood:"

Meanwhile the moment a whale roastie gives them little bit of attention:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whatever and forevergymcelling

She’s a real one