GF of 4yrs Never Fucked Me

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken

hahahaha how can u be this retarded jfl, just chuck that shit on 2x utter cagefuel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Recessed Life, Darkeningstar and 10 others
The worst part is he sounds like a genuine dude looking for a wife, brutal bro.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, 6’3 MTN Cutecel, watah and 10 others
you would be surprised how many people are in a “relationship” but never had sex, girls get their emotional needs by a cucked boyfriend then go and suck off chad in an empty parking lot :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach, forevergymcelling, Darkeningstar and 11 others
Screw this fucking Tyrone, he keeps ruining the life of loser men who look for advice. First he ruined the life of Sasukecel and now this Ricelcels life will be ruined soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, truthhurts, Nihonz9 and 1 other person
you would be surprised how many people are in a “relationship” but never had sex, girls get their emotional needs by a cucked boyfriend then go and suck off chad in an empty parking lot :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I just can't bro there's no way, if you don't smash a modern slut in the first month she doesn't lust you meaning she can't love you. Only exception is if she's a virgin

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Recessed Life, truthhurts and 2 others
Screw this fucking Tyrone, he keeps ruining the life of loser men who look for advice. First he ruined the life of Sasukecel and now this Ricelcels life will be ruined soon
sasukecel?? fit is hilarious brah he's making bank roasting incels and glazing chads in his rating vids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: princeof316, truthhurts and Nihonz9
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6’3 MTN Cutecel, Kanye West's Cousin, truthhurts and 2 others
Wow

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and PARISIEN
shes fucking some1 else

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry, Nihonz9 and ShowerMaxxing

Sasukecel is the guy in this video. He is on here and .is active and this video pretty much ruined his life

Brutal he's not even giving advice just straight up roasting him "muh go outside" "u dont need surgery bro." Why tf would u ref .org or .is on the mainstream, utter retard tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: princeof316
yk what u have to do...
He is just like me.

But my plan is safer.

I will just a buy a girl from her father in Afghanistan after saving enough money.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
The worst part is he sounds like a genuine dude looking for a wife, brutal bro.
Foids pretend every single dude with no dating success is a misogynistic future killer. Meanwhile, It's guys mostly like this getting treated like for no reason. Foids will cope by saying that she probably has some trauma or some shit like that actually matters.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and ShowerMaxxing
The cope is insane. He's already graduating from college. It only gets worse after that. He missed his prime.
4430266 Screenshot 2024 10 03 at 11642PM

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Sprinkles, MentalistKebab and 2 others
Back in my days, when I was in high-school it wasn't uncommon for girls to make their boyfriend wait for sex one, two or even three years, many would get their first boyfriend at the age of 13-14, but start their sex life later at 16-17. However by the time they were 18, very few of them were virgins anymore, and it was simply unusual to make a new boyfriend wait for more than a few weeks.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nihonz9, ihearvoices and ShowerMaxxing
The cope is insane. He's already graduating from college. It only gets worse after that. He missed his prime.
View attachment 3215410
His "right girl" will be a girl with 300 bodies, ran train on her, but wont have sex with him before marriage because she is a "born again virgin".

When they get married she will have sex with him 2 times, to have him believe the childrens are his (they are not).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ihearvoices and BeanletMogger
EVERY SINGLE FUCKING CASE IS ABOUT THE LOOKS PROBLEM.
EVERY.

His "right girl" will be a girl with 300 bodies, ran train on her, but wont have sex with him before marriage because she is a "born again virgin".

When they get married she will have sex with him 2 times, to have him believe the childrens are his (they are not).
I remember some cucked Reddit post where this foid was in a relationship like the one in the video. Eventually, she and her boyfriend decided to break up. Somehow she ended up fucking some old nigga and then, she called her ex-boyfriend crying about being manipulated into sex. Of course, the poor guy chimped out and started calling her all sorts of names and telling her to go fuck herself. Since Redditors are naturally cucked, all of them were on her side and told her that it wasn't her fault and that her ex was misogynistic incel who felt entitled to a woman's body. Other comments were calling the geriatric who fucked her a predator even though she was over 18 at the time.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar, ShowerMaxxing, Nihonz9 and 3 others
I would be concerned if his girlfriend fucked him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Nihonz9 and slavicpsycho
I feel bad for him, like i really do. Geniune young man, wanting to provide:feelswhy:. "I love her" its soo brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Nihonz9 and PARISIEN
I feel bad for him, like i really do. Geniune young man, wanting to provide:feelswhy:. "I love her" its soo brutal.
I hang around foids so much that I know exactly how they would respond it is always some form of
"You don't love her, you love the idea of her"
"Guys like him are worse than Chad douchebags. being afraid to initiate is such a turn off"
"He lacks confidence and that's probably why she was never attracted to him"
"He lacks communication skills, Red Flag"
"She probably thought he was a violent abuser and was scared to break up with him"

Meanwhile, I routinely see foids chimp out and go ballistic when some random guy who they've never spoken to or who doesn't know them doesn't want to sleep with them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Nihonz9 and ihearvoices
a chadlite need to cuck him, he need to swallow the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9 and ihearvoices
I hang around foids so much that I know exactly how they would respond it is always some form of
"You don't love her, you love the idea of her"
"Guys like him are worse than Chad douchebags. being afraid to initiate is such a turn off"
"He lacks confidence and that's probably why she was never attracted to him"
"He lacks communication skills, Red Flag"
"She probably thought he was a violent abuser and was scared to break up with him"

Meanwhile, I routinely see foids chimp out and go ballistic when some random guy who they've never spoken to or who doesn't know them doesn't want to sleep with them.
The duality

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9
How old is he btw like 22?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Nihonz9
I remember some cucked Reddit post where this foid was in a relationship like the one in the video. Eventually, she and her boyfriend decided to break up. Somehow she ended up fucking some old nigga and then, she called her ex-boyfriend crying about being manipulated into sex. Of course, the poor guy chimped out and started calling her all sorts of names and telling her to go fuck herself. Since Redditors are naturally cucked, all of them were on her side and told her that it wasn't her fault and that her ex was misogynistic incel who felt entitled to a woman's body. Other comments were calling the geriatric who fucked her a predator even though she was over 18 at the time.
redditors believe you are a pedophile if you lust women below 65.

They are cucks who needs to be tortured in public

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Darkeningstar and ShowerMaxxing
:feelsuhh:

• +1
And I had plenty of sex and hever been in a proper relationship

this world is getting crazier by the day

• +1
Back in my days, when I was in high-school it wasn't uncommon for girls to make their boyfriend wait for sex one, two or even three years, many would get their first boyfriend at the age of 13-14, but start their sex life later at 16-17. However by the time they were 18, very few of them were virgins anymore, and it was simply unusual to make a new boyfriend wait for more than a few weeks.
that's why virgin gf is cope these days, men should just forget about that and give up on marriage (since marrying used up women is shameful)

only way to find a virgin these days is going full blown epstein jfl

• +1
Reactions: 6’3 MTN Cutecel, watah, MentalistKebab and 2 others
that's why virgin gf is cope these days, men should just forget about that and give up on marriage (since marrying used up women is shameful)

only way to find a virgin these days is going full blown epstein jfl
Well, 20 years ago you still could find a virgin - if she was 14-15yo, after that the chances would decrease significantly, today I'm not so sure.

• So Sad
Reactions: Tenshi
  • +1

hahahaha how can u be this retarded jfl, just chuck that shit on 2x utter cagefuel

i refuse to believe ppl can be this young and accept dating a girl who literally doesnt give a shit abt them sexually.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, watah and drimprovement

Sasukecel is the guy in this video. He is on here and .is active and this video pretty much ruined his life

It did.
Brutal he's not even giving advice just straight up roasting him "muh go outside" "u dont need surgery bro." Why tf would u ref .org or .is on the mainstream, utter retard tbh
It was dumb, and in terms of reposts and the video being posted on all platforms, the total views is around 4 - 5 million

The possibility of ever living a normal conventional life is gone

• JFL
It did.

It was dumb, and in terms of reposts and the video being posted on all platforms, the total views is around 4 - 5 million

The possibility of ever living a normal conventional life is gone
Get over yourself bro, people forget even major trends. Sure the video will always be out there but not on anyone’s head. You’re very autistic tbh, brutally brothernogged jfl. Did fit say it would be posted ?