GF out again and not responding for 1 hour

Reformed

Reformed

Finished PCT
Is this normal? We’ve been dating for almost 4 months like how am I still not a too priority yet. She should be checking every 5 mins for a text. Holy shit it’s so over for me. Not just if she’s cheating but even personally I’m too much of a cuck.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, 5'7 zoomer, AspiringMogger and 10 others
Is this normal? We’ve been dating for almost 4 months like how am I still not a too priority yet. She should be checking every 5 mins for a text. Holy shit it’s so over for me. Not just if she’s cheating but even personally I’m too much of a cuck.
SHES IS GETTING FUUUCKKKEDDDDDD BROOOOO THE BULL FUCKING HER WILL PICK UP HER PHONE AND SAY”BUTTER CHICKEN OR TIKI MASALA?”

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, 5'7 zoomer, jué and 5 others
SHES IS GETTING FUUUCKKKEDDDDDD BROOOOO THE BULL FUCKING HER WILL PICK UP HER PHONE AND SAY”BUTTER CHICKEN OR TIKI MASALA?”
I missed a lot of psl lore it seems

• JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
I'll send her back for you bro :heart:

Tbh men who text the boyfriend they cucked are brutal af. I’d legit kill myself
I think it should be legit be used as a benchmark for sociopathy tbh. Even a low empathy low inhib slayer would know better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, AspiringMogger, Darkeningstar and 2 others
She losing interest and went to mtbs house to suck him off

• So Sad
Reactions: Reformed
I think it should be legit be used as a benchmark for sociopathy tbh. Even a low empathy low inhib slayer would know better
Yeah it’s evil as fuck

Yeah she's cheating on you

• +1
Reactions: greywind, datboijj, Chadeep and 3 others
My ex accused me of cheating on her when I was out with friends

• +1
Ngl I’m not gonna try acting cool I’m legit suifuel rn
Is she acting angry and shit out of sudden when y ask her where she is

• +1
Is she acting angry and shit out of sudden when y ask her where she is
Bruh we got into an argument today it’s legit over. Even if nothing happens, this behavior is just leading to me getting cucked in the future.

I can’t man my chest fucking hurts

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Ngl I’m not gonna try acting cool I’m legit suifuel rn
My ex did this once she was 22 somewhere with her girl best friend
I called her many times she didn't pick up then send me a voice message I can't speak right now im with my friend (her name)
It sounded like they were in a forest or sum shit

• Hmm...
F0403F5D 579E 42BC 83A7 28EDA6907CC4

Drinking this jfl

• So Sad
Bruh we got into an argument today it’s legit over. Even if nothing happens, this behavior is just leading to me getting cucked in the future.

I can’t man my chest fucking hurts
I called her many times she didn't pick up then send me a voice message I can't speak right now im with my friend (her name)
It sounded like they were in a forest or sum shit
What did you think she did 22 in the forest

It sounded like they were in a forest or sum shi
Did she cheat?

• +1
“Girls just wanna have fun”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, greywind, Chadeep and 3 others
better find a cope fast

• +1
So 10pm? Tbh that’s not sus but who knows foids can cheat any moment behind ur back
Bbbbut I was horny it was a mistake
Let us forget that
Hans.

• JFL
6’6 chad can’t even get a text back

looks are cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed and Htobrother
Relationship is gonna end soon
Prepare yourself mentally and detach emotionally

• +1
Bbbbut I was horny it was a mistake
Let us forget that
Hans.
Jfl at not secretly injecting her with estrogen blockers so shes never horny to cheat

• +1
Last edited:
  • JFL
6’6 chad can’t even get a text back

looks are cope
Yeah looks only get u slays
Relationship is gonna end soon
Prepare yourself mentally and detach emotionally
Bruhh I’m trying so hard. But some days I just feel too attached randomly. My mind cucks me

• +1
I used to put 5mg anavar powder (in Minecraft) in foids drink at first date so I can fuck them faster.it was legit
Wait jfl high iq

• JFL
Wait jfl high iq
After 3 h I started touching a bit her belly and she was like do you have condoms ?while blushing

CEO of IQ

Last edited:
Smashed my old oneitis tuesday, texting her 2 hours ago and I still haven’t gotten a response. We planned to hangout Friday after I got off work:forcedsmile:

It’s so over JFL

Nigga wait about 20 more minutes, I'm almost done

• JFL