Gf said

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
"I'm so happy I met you, I'd be super lonely without you" and I said "I'd be lonely without you babe, you're my best friend" and she said "you're my best friend too"

Its romantic isn't it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, BigBiceps, Deleted member 3328 and 3 others
then you woke up

• JFL
Reactions: nestivv, Zeta ascended, BigBiceps and 5 others
"I'm so happy I met you, I'd be super lonely without you" and I said "I'd be lonely without you babe, you're my best friend" and she said "you're my best friend too"

Its romantic isn't it
It sounds nice to day things like that in my head in perfect scenarios. But if I were to ever say something like that irl it would be awkward and I'd be cringing so hard. Affection is very cringy to me

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
It sounds nice to day things like that in my head in perfect scenarios. But if I were to ever say something like that irl it would be awkward and I'd be cringing so hard. Affection is very cringy to me
Affection is cringy if it isn't with the right person. In this case it's perfect and not awkward at all
then she said "Okay time's up, the renewed rate is $50 per hour, will that be cash or credit?"
The fact you don't believe this is even real is very sad tbh

Last edited:
and niggas here say "love doesn't exist" smh

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
then you woke up

:p

Affection is cringy if it isn't with the right person. In this case it's perfect and not awkward at all

The fact you don't believe this is even real is very sad tbh
I believe it could be real, just joking. It will happen to me too, if I wasn't so autistic.

• +1
Friend lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209

Its romantic isn't it
I bet she cheated on you already

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
Mirin. That's never gonna happen with me because the most I could ever do is rely on looks if i look good at that time... I can't be a best friend with so much mental instability

Attachments

• 4796.gif
    4796.gif
    295 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Honestly find an autistic girl and ask her out

What's wrong with that? We're friends and we're dating
If I can find an autistic but not retarded girl, I probably could, but I don't speak to most people so how would I know.

Can we three way with me you and your girl? Tag team this bitch my nigga.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Justttt and Deleted member 1464
Mirin. That's never gonna happen with me because the most I could ever do is rely on looks if i look good at that time... I can't be a best friend with so much mental instability

• Love it
I can't imagine myself in a serious romantic relationship

my gf still says stuff like that all the time after around 4 years relationship. trust me after 1-2 years it will get boring if she says that stuff

• +1
I want to die

• So Sad
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 4430
my gf still says stuff like that all the time after around 4 years relationship. trust me after 1-2 years it will get boring if she says that stuff
From ur perspective. What could make things exciting again?
I can't imagine myself in a serious romantic relationship
Everyone says that till they fall in love

From ur perspective. What could make things exciting again?

Everyone says that till they fall in love
not much man. feelings refresh when we have a discussion and clear the problems. then its good again for some time but then it gets boring again.

i think it wouldve all been different if it wasnt my first gf. i often think that i miss out on smth

• Woah

Its romantic isn't it
She just feelt guilty of cheating

enjoy it akhi

just remember she’s never yours it’s just your turn

• +1
jfl this is far from romantic. I wouldn’t be able to contain the cringe ngl

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans