GF wants me to breed her

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
We are 24 and 23 respectively and ever since we are financially in a position to afford a family my GF has become obsessed with the idea that I breed her.

When we fuck she's literally screaming "breed me" even when we are at hotels or slept at a friends apartment she's going crazy and doesn't care if people hear it or not.

She also admitted to take the pill a bit delayed sometimes bc that goves her the extra kinks.

Personally I am not too bothered by it although I am a bit overwhelmed given that I had considered myself a hardcore incel just a few months ago. I'm actually very mich inclined towards giving in to her desire and just full force breed her.

But guys I'm telling you that's how quickly it can go. One day you're a hardcore incel and the other day you ascended so hard through bimax that you have a cute gf that phantasizes about getting bred by you all day long.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Roquefort, |Daddy_Zygos|, med and 20 others
Keep this to yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Blud_99, |Daddy_Zygos| and 20 others
We are 24 and 23 respectively and ever since we are financially in a position to afford a family my GF has become obsessed with the idea that I breed her.

When we fuck she's literally screaming "breed me" even when we are at hotels or slept at a friends apartment she's going crazy and doesn't care if people hear it or not.

She also admitted to take the pill a bit delayed sometimes bc that goves her the extra kinks.

Personally I am not too bothered by it although I am a bit overwhelmed given that I had considered myself a hardcore incel just a few months ago. I'm actually very mich inclined towards giving in to her desire and just full force breed her.

But guys I'm telling you that's how quickly it can go. One day you're a hardcore incel and the other day you ascended so hard through bimax that you have a cute gf that phantasizes about getting bred by you all day long.
Mogs

the next action to take is to break up tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, tombradylover, Melly and 4 others
23 is oldcel territory
No wonder she is desperate

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roquefort, sportsmogger, greywind and 14 others
No don't fucking spread your inhuman genes, you subhuman. Idk why you wanna create more incels.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Roquefort, NZb6Air and wsada
bragging.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blud_99, greywind, truthhurts and 3 others
Homer Simpson Fox GIF by AniDom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, |Daddy_Zygos|, greywind and 8 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Blud_99, MA_ascender and wsada
No don't fucking spread your inhuman genes, you subhuman. Idk why you wanna create more incels.
nigger my genes aren't subhuman my mom had issues with her immune system during oregnancy and passed it on to me, I was constantly sick as a child which forced me to mouthbreath and consequently my jaw recessed, thats the only reason why I looked bad.

There's not a single recessed person in my entire family.

• +1
Reactions: Blud_99, NZb6Air and Elijah_leo
nigger my genes aren't subhuman my mom had issues with her immune system during oregnancy and passed it on to me, I was constantly sick as a child which forced me to mouthbreath and consequently my jaw recessed, thats the only reason why I looked bad.

How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
are the kids getting the bimax straight out of the uterus?

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and truthhurts
Ok

• +1
Reactions: greywind and truthhurts

I want my GF to breed with a black bull

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Elijah_leo, greywind and 6 others
after all that surgery ur kids are gonna be incels

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts
Chad ramblings :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: greywind, bloomercel and sportsmogger
after all that surgery ur kids are gonna be incels

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
What’s your rating?:ogre:

You are so fucking brainwashed. You want to have a baby because some balding redpill christcuck told you to make one. I hope you get to watch your new born baby die a slow gruesome death. Like getting crushed or some shit. I hope your gf gets killed too, not that you'd give a fuck because you're a piece of shit

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
I'm so sorry. I personally could never have any attraction to a being that shits and farts

better make sure shes not the ilk that will later use the child against you like a fucking weapon

• +1
Reactions: greywind, LancasteR and iblamechico
Interesting dream OP sometimes I have similar dreams at night too then I wake up back to reality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, irkkedmulatto, watah and 3 others
Until she actually gets pregnant, leaves with the kid and you end up paying child support for the next 18 years

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
Have a family be happy and forget about all this shit

Until she actually gets pregnant, leaves with the kid and you end up paying child support for the next 18 years
she's making more than me doubt that would happen but ya sure would be hot if I actually knocked her up

Interesting dream OP sometimes I have similar dreams at night too then I wake up back to reality
And then u roll over and u see @/framemaxxer face and calmed down from your nightmare of fucking a girl

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, watah, irkkedmulatto and 2 others
And then u roll over and u see @/framemaxxer face and calmed down from your nightmare of fucking a girl
niggas cant even have close male relationships without being called gay anymore. And way to use a tramuatisizing experience to degrade me and have a laugh at my expense. Some guy u are mate.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and irkkedmulatto
niggas cant even have close male relationships without being called gay anymore. And way to use a tramuatisizing experience to degrade me and have a laugh at my expense. Some guy u are mate.
Horton

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, LancasteR and tombradylover
U and @FrameMaxxxer act more than just a male friendship :feelshehe::feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
not a single sentient atom molecule

• +1
Reactions: Stewart.Belgrade
Then you woke up in New Delhi slums...

Well, it's just how breeding works these days: you have bulls, you have breeding parties, etc., the old-fashioned way is rapidly disappearing.
You are either incel, Bull or cuckold.
@Seth Walsh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Gonthar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back