Gf wants to break up with me

MisantropeBoy

MisantropeBoy

Banned
I want her social media accounts and i give her mine, but she doesn t want to give them to me.
I want to see what she talk to her girl friends but she said no bcs it s notmy bussines
what you think ?
Now we have fights because she doesn t want to stop talking to her girl friends and give me her accounts
I don t see the problem, if she love me that much she should stop talking with anyone but me and give me her accounts

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Marx
What a codependent insecure abused subhuman dog you are OP, I would want to break up with you too.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, zura and Marx
What a codependent insecure abused subhuman dog you are OP, I would want to break up with you too.
I will rip your face off subhuman indian , go and eat your curry

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, try2beme, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and zura
Aren’t you some romanian manlet lmao? You wouldn’t do shit.
Manlet, but i did boxing 3 years you inferior pajet. i will knock your teeths out

if she love me that much she should stop talking with anyone but me and give me her accounts
I mean yea but you sound inscerure, needy and kinda like a bitch imo. If u want her accounts do some spy shit and get them in secret.

• +1
Reactions: zura
I mean yea but you sound inscerure, needy and kinda like a bitch imo. If u want her accounts do some spy shit and get them in secret.
I did, she caught me tho.. i m not really carefull when i do this so i paid for my mistake ...

i want her to reak u p with you too so that u will be alone and vulenrable

• +1
Manlet, but i did boxing 3 years you inferior pajet. i will knock your teeths out
Im not a curry you copper stealing gypsy, I am from Spain, it’s your inferior kind which has to come to my country in search of a better life, realistically the only person you could harm is yourself lmfao, go back to posting vids of you selfharming on discord for validation from incels you schizo :lul:

• +1
Im not a curry you copper stealing gypsy, I am from Spain, it’s your inferior kind which has to come to my country in search of a better life, realistically the only person you could harm is yourself lmfao, go back to posting vids of you selfharming on discord for validation from incels you schizo :lul:
u should be afraid of schizos, they go er

u should be afraid of schizos, they go er
i'll just leave this here to let you know who is who

if she wants to break up you should give her what she wants. you don't want to lock someone to you. less than ideal.

Shes cheating
Leave without a second thought

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Jamaldickjavontus