GF wants to work at hooters

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Bronze
I expect this will just get jfl reacts, but gimme some blackpill advice instead. Girl I’ve been dating for like half a year now asked me now on phone if I’m okay with her working in fucking hooters (restaurant with openly sexualized waitresses) and that she’s got a call from them to go do an interview.
Mind you it’s far from betabuxx relationship, she gives me good treatment without me making much effort and really likes me. She wouldn’t even dabble in working there if 2 of her friends didn’t work there ohmygod (friend infuence pill). And she isn’t normally that degenerate

I told her I don’t like it and she was just “i want cash and the girls have boyfriends too” she literally switched from wanting to work at theatre to hooters lol. I wouldn’t guess it really, but is it partly because she doesn’t find me that attractive anymore? shit is really weird for me on many levels it smells of breakup which on one side I very much don’t want. so yeah

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Jonnyboi, Recessed Life, TypeShit and 8 others
I expect this will just get jfl reacts, but gimme some blackpill advice instead. Girl I’ve been dating for like half a year now asked me now on phone if I’m okay with her working in fucking hooters (restaurant with openly sexualized waitresses) and that she’s got a call from them to go do an interview.
Mind you it’s far from betabuxx relationship, she gives me good treatment without me making much effort and really likes me. She wouldn’t even dabble in working there if 2 of her friends didn’t work there ohmygod (friend infuence pill). And she isn’t normally that degenerate

I told her I don’t like it and she was just “i want cash and the girls have boyfriends too” she literally switched from wanting to work at theatre to hooters lol. I wouldn’t guess it really, but is it partly because she doesn’t find me that attractive anymore? shit is really weird for me on many levels it smells of breakup which on one side I very much don’t want. so yeah
Well, if she really loves you she won't do anything. This is a great test of fidelity for her to you.

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
Don't even care about it. The only people going there to look at the women are probably creepy old dudes. If you really give a shit about her and trust her then who cares? If you don't trust her to not do anything at work with some random customer, find a woman you will trust.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gonthar, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Well, if she really loves you she won't do anything. This is a great test of fidelity for her to you.
yeah i’m afraid so, I saw from the start that the one bad thing about her were her degen friends

• So Sad
Reactions: 14vic
Shes not working at hooters bc she dosent find u attractive anymore hooters is just fat horny 50 year olds. If you like her and trust her let her try it out atleast, even send in a friend during her shift to watch her behavior

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, watah and TechnoBoss
yeah i’m afraid so, I saw from the start that the one bad thing about her were her degen friends
Tell her to break up with her friends then. The people you spend the most time with are the ones who end up influencing you the most.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
it's simply just your turn, no girl is loyal to you.

• +1
Reactions: asia
Shes not working at hooters bc she dosent find u attractive anymore hooters is just fat horny 50 year olds. If you like her and trust her let her try it out atleast, even send in a friend during her shift to watch her behavior
I don't know if I agree necessarily with sending a friend in to watch her at work. That will just fuel paranoia. If he doesn't trust her enough to where he has to send in spies to her workplace something is either up with him or the girl is not trustworthy. If he does send in spies it won't prove anything anyway. He will think "maybe I missed something" "maybe a customer just wrote his number down on a paper and my friend didn't see it" - it's similar to checking a girls phone for evidence of them cheating. It will just make him more suspicious. Best thing to do is to either trust her or end the relationship because that's being in constant fear of her running into men and cheating is no way to have a relationship. It shouldn't be that stressful.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
over if your GF has a job, you failed as a man ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and watah
I don't know if I agree necessarily with sending a friend in to watch her at work. That will just fuel paranoia. If he doesn't trust her enough to where he has to send in spies to her workplace something is either up with him or the girl is not trustworthy. If he does send in spies it won't prove anything anyway. He will think "maybe I missed something" "maybe a customer just wrote his number down on a paper and my friend didn't see it" - it's similar to checking a girls phone for evidence of them cheating. It will just make him more suspicious. Best thing to do is to either trust her or end the relationship because that's being in constant fear of her running into men and cheating is no way to have a relationship. It shouldn't be that stressful.
I see your point but I'd say if hes smart about it the friend will only assume him his girl is not do anything suspicious. He will just find her doing her job, but I'm a bit weirder than most people. I kind of like to observe people when they think nobody is watching. Captures their true behavior

In the past I followed a girl i was talking too around campus, nothing really hardcore though.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
so are her other freinds whores/sluts? if so they could be influencing her

Pics of her hooters aren't loading

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist

Is she go enough for jr

bring back hooters airlines, along with IncelAir

Attachments

• 3e8622728ac6defe7a657dd7f0bb413e809ace7d.jpeg
    3e8622728ac6defe7a657dd7f0bb413e809ace7d.jpeg
    93.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Don't even care about it. The only people going there to look at the women are probably creepy old dudes. If you really give a shit about her and trust her then who cares? If you don't trust her to not do anything at work with some random customer, find a woman you will trust.
this particular hooters restaurant is like the only one in my country in a popular tourist city, there must be a lot of younger guys visiting. and she’s not dumb enough to know it’s not just weird boomers, not like I would then like the idea. Plus the funny thing is her friend who also works there has a very toxic relationship with her boyfriend, which my gf only mentions when it suits her kinda. why does she has to have a friendgroup of dumb whores

• Woah
update
I managed to convince her not to do it after talking in person

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and dipenhydramine