Ggs life. I admit defeat.

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
I won't ever be viewed as objectively attractive or be known as "that good looking guy." I have come to terms with the fact that I was mutilated at birth. Maybe foregen in the future will help with that, but for now I have admitted defeat. I have coped hard for 3 years now. My brain is tired. I have accepted my state in life as being average. We cant all have 99th percentile genetics. For there to be beautiful people, there have to be ugly ones. That's where I come in. I was never destined for greatness, just mediocrity. Lets face it, I will never get surgeries. The best I can do is softmaxxing. I'm not coping now, this is the opposite of cope. I see my life exactly as it is. No more. No less. I have come to peace with it. I am 1 in 7.5 billion individual souls. I have no right to a better life than anyone else. Life is not fair. It was never meant to be. It is determined purely on the whims of fate. It truly just is what it is

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
why will you never get surgeries?

• +1
Tenor 1
Tenor 1
Tenor 1
Tenor 1
Tenor 1

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, 25thpercentile human and Catawampus
Idk man. The most I would go is a nose job for my jew tier nose. It just wouldnt give me satisfaction knowing that its not my real genetics. Ik its an unpopular opinion here but thats just me. I'm not deformed or anything where it is really warranted. I look normal. Just average.
Whatever bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Idk man. The most I would go is a nose job for my jew tier nose. It just wouldnt give me satisfaction knowing that its not my real genetics. Ik its an unpopular opinion here but thats just me. I'm not deformed or anything where it is really warranted. I look normal. Just average.

Whatever bro.
you should try to get surgery, women fraud all the time, it’s just societal views tricking you.

don’t be a. bluepilled cuck and get surgery, women are selfish and tricking, why shouldn’t you be??

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, stuckneworleans and Catawampus
you should try to get surgery, women fraud all the time, it’s just societal views tricking you.

don’t be a. bluepilled cuck and get surgery, women are selfish and tricking, why shouldn’t you be??
I would have to give up martial arts and fighting if I got implants and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
I would have to give up martial arts and fighting if I got implants and shit.
looking like a chad is way more of a dopamine boost than being good at fighting..

• So Sad
Reactions: Catawampus
looking like a chad is way more of a dopamine boost than being good at fighting..
You literally dont have to fight people when you are good looking

Even really big, tall guys are super nice to me

• Woah
Because crying on a forum and being a victim is alot easier than actually doing something to change your situation

Imagine being a good height, and good race, with a face and frame fixable thru steroids and surgery but being too chicken shit to do anything
wow, chad🥱

Im not a Chad Im like PSL 5.5 and under 6'

• +1

No copes detected.